Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 07:19 PM

Re: Missy in the Hot Seat.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I think your posts are interesting ( and I think LD does too), so much so that I wouldn't notice a spelling mistake.
Always remember that we are not the english teachers who keeps you in detention, we are the ones who are interested in what you have to say.
You are right Twink, never noticed spelling mistakes and never noticed Asperger's. There are some that would keep us in detention though.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You are right Twink, never noticed spelling mistakes and never noticed Asperger's. There are some that would keep us in detention though.

Thats the joy for me of using this medium , Im the same as everyone else

No label
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by missy ->
thats the joy for me of using this medium , im the same as everyone else

no label
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Thats the joy for me of using this medium , Im the same as everyone else

No label

Stuff labels is all I say.

No question for you Missy, (my brain's dead), just wanted to say you're doing great. It must be quite taxing being 'on call' all the time.

Last minute edit:

Oh, well, maybe just a quickie.... after the hard graft replying to everyone's questions, and getting on with your busy life too, how are you going to celebrate when you vacate the Hot Seat?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Stuff labels is all I say.

No question for you Missy, (my brain's dead), just wanted to say you're doing great. It must be quite taxing being 'on call' all the time.

Last minute edit:

Oh, well, maybe just a quickie.... after the hard graft replying to everyone's questions, and getting on with your busy life too, how are you going to celebrate when you vacate the Hot Seat?

Sleep

Seriously we are at the height of the season in work and Im doing 7 days

On top of that a friend came over to watch the Ulster Grand Prix with a friend, but got ill, so in-between work, up and down to the hospital, changing sheets and puke buckets and entertaining a complete stranger ( his friend) as well as checking in and out of here, Im knackered
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Sleep

Seriously we are at the height of the season in work and Im doing 7 days

On top of that a friend came over to watch the Ulster Grand Prix with a friend, but got ill, so in-between work, up and down to the hospital, changing sheets and puke buckets and entertaining a complete stranger ( his friend) as well as checking in and out of here, Im knackered

I bet you are kiddo.... Get rid of the label and shove on a Star badge instead

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top