Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 06:13 PM

Re: night wear

Originally Posted by deylon ->
If you are not going out /have visitors what time do you put your night clothes on ?Two of my friends get undressed straight after their evening meal
We just remain dressed until bed time, no PJs or dressing gowns involved. What if the Queen came round?
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We just remain dressed until bed time, no PJs or dressing gowns involved. What if the Queen came round?
The only visitors I have are family, very occasionally, however I remain dressed until bedtime and dress immediately on getting up in the morning. No doubt as a habit of fifty two years of having to be up and ready to go to vwork at 8 a.m. i still get up before 8 a.m. even though I am now 80 and have nothing to get up for.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
The only visitors I have are family, very occasionally, however I remain dressed until bedtime and dress immediately on getting up in the morning. No doubt as a habit of fifty two years of having to be up and ready to go to vwork at 8 a.m. i still get up before 8 a.m. even though I am now 80 and have nothing to get up for.
Apart from us mad lot on here.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top