Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 11:58 AM

Re: A typical troll

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
YES

Lefties and Righties want to set the agenda, for goings on under each others Bridges.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Did you find fairy doors as well?

Tiffany , there were hundreds carved into the trees and roots , and the faces in the hundreds years old trees smiling and watching us as we played , then by a some kind of mystical magic we came upon a hidden chapel which is visited by witches and wise women who gather herbs . The little people waved and called to us to be careful not to tread on the fairy's so of course we trod carefully . Leaving the hidden magical woods we bade farewell to the little folk and nature spirits who called out " come again soon "

You should have come with us
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:15 PM

this one lives at North Cape Norway

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by warleyron ->
this one lives at North Cape Norway

I used to work with him.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I used to work with him.
Love it. Longlegs and Longnose.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Tiffany , there were hundreds carved into the trees and roots , and the faces in the hundreds years old trees smiling and watching us as we played , then by a some kind of mystical magic we came upon a hidden chapel which is visited by witches and wise women who gather herbs . The little people waved and called to us to be careful not to tread on the fairy's so of course we trod carefully . Leaving the hidden magical woods we bade farewell to the little folk and nature spirits who called out " come again soon "

Oh! Susan, I so wish I could have been with you. You will visit them again, won't you?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:23 AM

Seems that you found the Magic Mushrooms as well
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:34 AM

Went for a walk with my little grandaughters yesterday into the MAGIC woods , we crossed a few bridges and had to ask permission to cross from the Troll who lives under the bridge , Rosie asked each time as we quietly crept across so as not to waken him . Boy was it scarey .

If your really good I'll tell you how to find the magic woods but you have to respect the Troll he's been there forever

My kind of walk Susan my little grandson sometimes takes me to the TROLL woods near where he lives and the trees have feet so they can walk about when you aren't looking.... very scary
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:35 AM

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Oh! Susan, I so wish I could have been with you. You will visit them again, won't you?
Oh yes Tiffany we go at least once in a Kingdom come

Summer , we should all walk together , remember to keep the secret won't you

Basser , MAGIC MUSHROOMS , they are only the very bestest in our magic wood , we even saw Tommy Cooper the bestest magician ever living there

Who's coming with us next time ..........only if you dare

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top