Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:54 AM

Why the Tories will lose the next Election.

Hi

Forget Brexit, people are genuinely fed up with day to day things.

They are so focused on their own infighting they have taken their eye off the ball.

Millions of traditional Tory Voters have seen their Rail Tickets rocket, but even when the trains do run, they cannot get a seat.

The average wait to see a GP is now getting towards 3 weeks.

When you do see one, it is a postcode lottery for a referral.

In the shires, their traditional stronghold, even the most efficient Tory Councils are cutting bus services and libraries.

Bins are not being emptied every week, streets are being swept , if at all, twice a year, not once a month.

Social Care are cutting support, if you do need home care, the cost has gone stupid.

You never see a copper and some do not even respond to thefts.

Billions are being wasted on HS2, the most expensive Infrastructure Project in Europe, years behind target and vastly over budget.

All for what?

A saving of 40 minutes on a journey from London to Birmingham, at a cost most of us cannot afford.

Entire communities are being blighted by it and they will not be voting Tory.

They have raised Financial Incompetency to a new high, look at Crossrail and the delays and extra costs.

Outsourcing to the Private Sector has been a disaster, had Carillion go bust, which we had to pay for, Interserve is going bust, another great cost to the Taxpayer.

G4S has been a disaster.

They are handing it to Corbyn on a plate.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:18 AM

Re: Why the Tories will lose the next Election.

Good points but Europe always seems to bring down the tories, I can't think of one PM didn't have their own brexit moments that eventually led to such infighting they lost their jobs. Years ago made them unelectable for decades if I am remembering right.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:27 AM

It seems contradictory then that in this morning's paper a poll showed the tories opening up a four point lead over labour, and with Mrs May around twenty points ahead of Corbyn! Perhaps Labour's pathetic stance on Brexit is destroying their credibility also?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:31 AM

A leader, a leader ,our kingdom for a leader!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
It seems contradictory then that in this morning's paper a poll showed the tories opening up a four point lead over labour, and with Mrs May around twenty points ahead of Corbyn! Perhaps Labour's pathetic stance on Brexit is destroying their credibility also?
Well as a corbyn fan even I'm fed up trying to read his mind on that one Barry. He is a natural Eurosceptic has voted against our sovereignty being eroded time and again, but seems unable to articulate that now.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:51 AM

I don't want a PM who has links with the IRA in the past or with someone looking after the nations purse who only wants to pay the police £8000 a year.
I suggest those who are anti Tory look at their own party first and the clowns who lead it

God help us if she is given any power
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:56 AM

Just too many people on this small island....Labour let them all in back in the early 2000's without putting the infrastructure in place....Such a large influx of people requires extra schools, medical care, housing, transport and services. I don't think they thought it through, and now we are suffering.....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

17-12-2018, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I don't want a PM who has links with the IRA in the past or with someone looking after the nations purse who only wants to pay the police £70 a year.
I suggest those who are anti Tory look at their own party first and the clowns who lead it

God help us if she is given and power
Yes Diane is a problem I never really understand how she got where she is because one thing labour was about was stamping out racism and she is a terrible racist.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 11:06 AM

and yet more of her stupid comments, yet people still want to vote labour. A brain dead person still living

there are many more like this

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Just too many people on this small island....Labour let them all in back in the early 2000's without putting the infrastructure in place....Such a large influx of people requires extra schools, medical care, housing, transport and services. I don't think they thought it through, and now we are suffering.....
Correct OGF. Still letting them in even though there is nowhere to put them. it would be worse under a Labour government.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top