Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2009, 12:31 PM

Re: Aarrrrgh

I originally had an Epson printer which ceased to work after about three years. I now have a Canon and can't fault it.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2009, 12:58 PM

I've had an Epson, it was rubbish, I've had 2 canons, they were'nt too bad but the cartridges were expensive, I now have 2 HP's, an all in one PSC and by big A3 size for photos, it was the big one I had the probs with yesterday.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2009, 09:40 PM

I have a Lexmark printer that hasn't worked since the day I had it as the CD wouldn't work with my computer but on reading the instructions it said nothing about being compatible with Vista only XP and the ones before so I took it as that being the reason I don't use printers much as I get all my piccies done at work as it is so much cheaper than buying the inks and the editing options we have are more than adequate I don't even bother to burn my own CD's do those at work too....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top