Join for free
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 06:43 PM

Warning for FB users!

Allegedly FB have changed their privacy arrangements, everyone is advised to go in and check what they've got else they may find a lot of their personal stuff is now available to half the world

A certain Mr. Scnitt of facebook made a statement:-
Facebook is encouraging users to share their updates because, he said, that was in line with "the way the world is moving".

But the important differentiator is that these changes are more in line with how Facebook wants the world to move forward, not necessarily how its users want the world to move forward.

Well sorry Mr. Scnitt but I'm not sharing my 'updates' with anyone and certainly not with half the worlds population.

Just thought our two FB fans should be aware
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 06:52 PM

Re: Warning for FB users!

I don't go near FB.

Good warning for those who do, though
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 08:49 PM

As soon as I logged in today I had a notification of all the changes for me to agree or change.
I made sure all my info was secret or for friends only
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 09:43 PM

I dropped off it last month.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Nippy ->
As soon as I logged in today I had a notification of all the changes for me to agree or change.
I made sure all my info was secret or for friends only
What would have happened if you were away for some time, do you think they would have made info 'public' ??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top