Cuddly Mick
Oxford ish
Cuddly Mick is male 

29-06-2014, 03:59 PM

Re: Asbo mick- retired plumber

Oh Dear I Promise to do better ?????
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 04:06 PM

Hi Asbo, welcome to OFF, as a welcome, I will say "Have a browse on all the site, there are many serious and not-so-serious subjects that are very interesting". I hope you have more in you the the cheeky and adult sections LOL

Btw...I am Canadian and I found the Queen's image in poor taste , but that is me I guess sense of humour is in the eyes of the beholder, so don't mind me, I have a great sense of humour, but some things just don't do it for me

Again, welcome and enjoy the site !
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Butterfly2013 ->
Hi Asbo, welcome to OFF, as a welcome, I will say "Have a browse on all the site, there are many serious and not-so-serious subjects that are very interesting". I hope you have more in you the the cheeky and adult sections LOL

Btw...I am Canadian and I found the Queen's image in poor taste , but that is me I guess sense of humour is in the eyes of the beholder, so don't mind me, I have a great sense of humour, but some things just don't do it for me

Again, welcome and enjoy the site !
Yes, and please let us not forget that ALL of the people who frequent the cheeky and adult sections have a lot more in them too.
We participate and contribute to all over this lovely forum as well as in Adult or Cheeky.
Variety is the spice of life while we still have it!

PS. You are doing very well Asbo so don't you fret!
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 04:29 PM

I agree, variety is the spice of life and I still have it, but I don't need to constantly show it here to let others know my life is spiced up (or let others think it is) LOL I am way too busy spicing it for real

On a serious note, yes, I am sure you all visit other parts of the site, which is great, but as a welcome, I would welcome members to the site as a whole and not advertise the threads I started
Cuddly Mick
Oxford ish
Cuddly Mick is male 

29-06-2014, 04:34 PM

Do you think I'm Going somewhere ?
Cuddly Mick
Oxford ish
Cuddly Mick is male 

29-06-2014, 04:44 PM

I would like to Add to this that I have a site on Macmillian called Laughter is the best medicine. I have approx 200 followers and If you thought the Admin was Strict on here ,nothing gets passed them. But I adapted and I think I bring a smile of two to folk who need a bit of "No Doom & Gloom" in there lives. I have Prostrate Cancer Controlled By Zoladex for the past 12 years. But My wife of 52 years has inoperable lung cancer and her deep brown eyes are as bright as the day I first saw them.
Luv
Asbo Mick
Butterfly2013
Canada

29-06-2014, 04:51 PM

Sorry to hear that Asbo

And yes, I totally believe that laughter is the best medicine, I also believe that positive thoughts, a great sense of humour, being able to laugh at ourselves and smiling are also good medicine and something I go by everyday, but there is funny and there is "trying to be funny" and what is funny to one might not be to another, that is all I am saying
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 04:57 PM

asbo mik are you on the PCa site?
Cuddly Mick
Oxford ish
Cuddly Mick is male 

29-06-2014, 05:05 PM

Hi Caricature
Yes I used to post on "Laughter is the best Medicine " site started by 'old Al' on there I'm 'taxpayingoap' ,not been on there for a while. Or was that Cancer research as Ive been on both.
I was a founder member of "Bollocks to Prostrate Cancer" on the Multiply Site until the greedy git went to Sales in the Far East.
My fav site is one I started on Redmans Friends via http://redmansplace.ning.com/group/a...-funnies-group

Cuddly Mick
Oxford ish
Cuddly Mick is male 

29-06-2014, 05:24 PM

Thank You

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top