Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:30 PM

It used to be thought the summer months..

But now we are reduced to rubbish for entertainment even before the spring!
Excluding some fantastic dramas that is

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180303_203756.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	5291  
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:48 PM

Re: It used to be thought the summer months..

Don't know Rhian, telly's on but I'm surfing the forum, I only raise my eyes when something interesting comes on. That's very rare on a Saturday night.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Don't know Rhian, telly's on but I'm surfing the forum, I only raise my eyes when something interesting comes on. That's very rare on a Saturday night.....
Me too. Mrs LDs is watching a repeat of Midsomer Murders that was on about three days ago. There's a film on tonight though that I might give a try, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Ch4 9pm.

Rhian, who is that in the pic?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me too. Mrs LDs is watching a repeat of Midsomer Murders that was on about three days ago. There's a film on tonight though that I might give a try, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Ch4 9pm.

He was reduced to helping Ant and Dec to advertise his appearance in the West End in Chicago
It was Cuba Gooding Junior!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:18 PM

Oooo! turned off Cloverfield Lane too scary, I like horror as in Zombies and Vampires but not people chained in cellars!
Watching Troy: Fall of a City instead, first time I've noticed it!

Poor Cuba!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Oooo! turned off Cloverfield Lane too scary, I like horror as in Zombies and Vampires but not people chained in cellars!
Watching Troy: Fall of a City instead, first time I've noticed it!

Poor Cuba!
Not keen on Coronation Street then Tessa, when Phelan had Andy chained up in his cellar?......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-03-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Mrs Fox and Maddie the cat are fast asleep in the recliner next to me. I wouldn't have a recliner, I knew it would be trouble..

Think I'll mosy on to the kitchen and shove some bread under the grill for some toast, I wonder if there are some beans in the cupboard....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Not keen on Coronation Street then Tessa, when Phelan had Andy chained up in his cellar?......
Haven't watched Corrie since Vera and Jack were in it!
Emmerdale's just as bad!

This Troy thing isn't as good as The Vikings and too much dark mumbling!
Decided to sort out my photos instead, uploading some to my albums, they were rather empty!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-03-2018, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Haven't watched Corrie since Vera and Jack were in it!
Emmerdale's just as bad!

This Troy thing isn't as good as The Vikings and too much dark mumbling!
Decided to sort out my photos instead, uploading some to my albums, they were rather empty!
The sound quality on some of these dramas is crap, Mrs Fox reckons that it's me going deaf.....And I say "What?"

I'll give you a hand to sort out your albums Tessa if you bung me a few of your photos....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:13 AM

Bring back "Gladiators".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top