Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 03:55 AM

Re: 2s company 3 a crowd?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I don't think 3 is a good idea. I like 2, 4 or more.....a group is always nice, so no one feels left out......

I there was 3 last time I visited Filly, but is was only for a short time (to have lunch, which was delicious)....then Marilyn left and it was just us two for a few days, and that was so nice and comfy with the animals to enjoy.....
I was in another group of four at school when we were 12/13. It was constant gossip, arguing and splitting off into twos. Not by me but by two of the group. I am still good friends with one of the two arguers. Haven't seen the others for decades.

Two is ideal IMO. But these days I love to be in a bigger group with a mix of people. I think these tight knit friendships are great when you are young and exploring the world. It gives you a safe haven.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I was in another group of four at school when we were 12/13. It was constant gossip, arguing and splitting off into twos. Not by me but by two of the group. I am still good friends with one of the two arguers. Haven't seen the others for decades.

Two is ideal IMO. But these days I love to be in a bigger group with a mix of people. I think these tight knit friendships are great when you are young and exploring the world. It gives you a safe haven.
I sure do agree with your post here Annie......thanks
I just hate constant gossip and arguing....

Tight knit friendships can be hard to deal with, I notice that people who are friends with people who don't particularly like me....are scared to be friendly with me.....ever notice that?

Even on forums, it seems people pair up, and it makes people afraid to talk to others......I like to try to be friendly with everyone, but if they can't do that in case another person will be upset (well, I just can't deal with that)

I have a good friend on here, but I still talk to everyone, and I have friends on the forums, I don't pair up with everyone, but am friendly with everyone who likes to talk.....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 08:36 AM

I can't abide gossip it's a precursor to bullying and I refuse to be part of it...I know it goes on even in forums.

I think you are right about three being a difficult number society sort of gears up in twos think of seats on busses cars etc one is always left out.

I had a good pal at school I'm still in touch with her but she was divorced years ago and leads a very different life to me ....we have that shared history though that will never change. It was always just the two of us but we were pals with others but never as close.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 09:03 AM

Three is a crowd, in a telephone box.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 09:10 AM

When I was 14 still at school I'd had a great friend and the two of us did everything together this lasted about 3 years then I was off sick for a few days. When I returned there was a new girl arrived in our class and as my friend had been on her own she'd gotten pally with the new girl. I was introduced to her by my friend but it was never the same, I ended up walking away. It hurt a lot at the time and it's the reason I don't get close to women now.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 09:13 AM

Hi

I would have no objection to Nichole Kidman and Kiera Knightly spending some time with me in a threesome.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 10:08 AM

3 works fine every time with us -girls aloud only 'dont stop talking and laughing..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 10:30 AM

At school we were a group of 5 that worked well but one was the leader I guess looking back and we all followed her. Since school I can't really say I've had friends, I've had colleagues I liked and we were friendly, but didn't meet outside of work. I have had neighbours I've liked and again been friendly but not friends really.
My very best friend is my husband, He has fulfilled that friend spot for me.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 11:02 AM

Threesomes are ok. I met up with two ladies from a forum & it worked out fine - the three of us.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 12:19 PM

One's company anymore is a crowd, where I am concerned, especially when I was a child. I like doing my own thing, by myself.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top