Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2009, 06:38 PM

What's up with Photobucket ?

It's not been working very well for days, I tried to edit a few pics and it just hangs.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2009, 06:46 PM

Re: What's up with Photobucket ?

It's probably me loading my hundreds of French pics
Sorry!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2009, 07:47 PM

It's been much slower than usual in Edit mode for me too lately! Gets to a certain point and then just locks up........I thought it was because I have dial-up, but it never used to take this long.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2009, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
It's been much slower than usual in Edit mode for me too lately! Gets to a certain point and then just locks up........I thought it was because I have dial-up, but it never used to take this long.
Hi DM, instead of clicking the "edit" tab on the pic click on the photo to bring it up on it's own then click "resize" on the menu bar, I found it works that way.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2009, 10:57 PM

Will try that, Nero. Actually I've been trying to resize one (going thru Edit) and it won't reduce it ...freezes up when I try to use the preselected sizes...I want the 320 x 240. Sometimes I really hate PB!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2009, 11:52 PM

I have not had any trouble with it....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

24-09-2009, 02:42 AM

But are you using the Edit function, Moli? I have no problem uploading or copying IMG code, but everything slows down or freezes when I'm in Decorate and trying to add text or border. Nero said it was Edit too .....
nero
Central Scotland

24-09-2009, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
But are you using the Edit function, Moli? I have no problem uploading or copying IMG code, but everything slows down or freezes when I'm in Decorate and trying to add text or border. Nero said it was Edit too .....
The "edit" tab on the thumb sized image doesn't work for me either, as I said if you click the thumb image to bring up the photo then click "resize" all your options and sizes are there.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

25-09-2009, 02:24 AM

Maybe I wasn't clear. I have no problem getting into Decorate in Edit from the thumbnail. When I click on Text or Borders it either doesn't respond, or gets part way loaded and then freezes.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 08:27 PM

I haven't tried to edit for awhile but about a month back the edit was not working for me. I'll have to go try now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top