Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:58 AM

Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I've got
Advanced System 5
Superantispyware prof
Spybot search
Malwarebytes Anti Malware
CC Cleaner
Microsoft Security Essentials
Windows Defender

Are these alright Advanced was put on about month ago by friend others by Techi, he changes them regularly.
I tried to say cockfighting on FR and it wouldn't let me so put male hen fighting which made a bit more sense than a male hen tail.
I think you have a bit of over-kill there, lass. Superantispyware is one I use, but Microsoft Security Essentials buggered up my computer grand style, so I reverted back to AVG. Incidentally, you should never need to pay for any of these services as they are no better than the free downloads.

Do you delete your browser history on a regular basis?
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I think you have a bit of over-kill there, lass. Superantispyware is one I use, but Microsoft Security Essentials buggered up my computer grand style, so I reverted back to AVG. Incidentally, you should never need to pay for any of these services as they are no better than the free downloads.

Do you delete your browser history on a regular basis?
All free yes all done regularly, may not know what I'm doing but always do as I'm told and techi says do them so I do, charges others for cleaning them up but says mine are done in no time cos I do them regular. Do browser weekly. Also defragg although advanced is supposed to do that too and c clean
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
All free yes all done regularly, may not know what I'm doing but always do as I'm told and techi says do them so I do, charges others for cleaning them up but says mine are done in no time cos I do them regular. Do browser weekly. Also defragg although advanced is supposed to do that too and c clean
Good girl. That way you'll keep your computer safe from nasties from the internet.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top