Join for free
Page 6 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 12:06 PM

Re: A new tier 4

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Agree. Especially his final paragraph.

Too many people look for loopholes in the regs which they can play with.

If everybody organised their shopping properly to help limit how often they went out and had contact with others, and played by the rules, we wouldn't be in the state we're in now.

The problem is our own Government do not play by the rules do they?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Yet another late U turn from Bozo. 3 households at one table always was stupid. Same as "eat out to help out"
Meanwhile in New Zealand who have a proper leader they can have a proper Christmas. Spot the difference.
If people don't follow the "Advice", you have to put in "Rules".

If people don't follow the "Rules", you have to "lock" them in.

Fairly basic, really, unless a ""Reality" person knows something we don't?

Lives Matter!
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
If people don't follow the "Advice", you have to put in "Rules".

If people don't follow the "Rules", you have to "lock" them in.

Fairly basic, really, unless a ""Reality" person knows something we don't?

Lives Matter!
Easy one Tedc. Jacinda Ardern teats her people as adults, has a clear messaging, good track and trace, decisive and early response to the Covid threat and excellent Covid results. We have Bozo the clown, more u turns than a one legged duck, corrupt track and trace and one of the worst Covid outcomes in the world. We deserve better.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 12:16 AM

[QUOTE=Ray Cathode;2006578]Population density.[/QUO:

Far too many in this small island IMO . Thanks to hateful Blair
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2020, 07:20 PM

Six million more people to enter tier 4 on Boxing Day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55428017

The places moving into the highest level of restrictions - which include a "stay at home" order - border the areas already in tier four.

Areas moving to tier four are: Sussex, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, with the exception of the New Forest, and the parts of Essex and Surrey not already in the toughest restrictions.

The additional six million going into tier four takes the total number of people under the toughest restrictions to 24 million, or 43% of England's population. A further 24.8 million will be in tier three.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Six million more people to enter tier 4 on Boxing Day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55428017
Rumoured Tier 5 will be announced today.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 12:13 PM

We can't really complain here. In South Africa you can end up with a 6 month prison sentence for not wearing a mask.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 12:23 PM

There are now news reports about Tier 5 being rolled out. I sense a pending announcement as press releases are to warm us up. Tier 5 would basically be the March lockdown.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 12:56 PM

The New Year is starting with persistent government failure to control the spread of the virus - nearly 60,000 reported new cases every day ......

BJ can implement all the tiers he likes but they won't stop morons flagrantly breaking the "rules" - several of my neighbours have crossed tier "boundaries" to stay with friends and relatives over the "holiday" period - nobody stopped them, nobody reported them .....

Thousands of English people travelled hundreds of miles to mingle in the Brecon Beacons over the New Year - non-essential travel in Wales is, AFAIK, prohibited and the national parks are, allegedly, closed but that didn't stop the "vistors" and neither did the Welsh police .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
The New Year is starting with persistent government failure to control the spread of the virus - nearly 60,000 reported new cases every day ......

BJ can implement all the tiers he likes but they won't stop morons flagrantly breaking the "rules" - several of my neighbours have crossed tier "boundaries" to stay with friends and relatives over the "holiday" period - nobody stopped them, nobody reported them .....

Thousands of English people travelled hundreds of miles to mingle in the Brecon Beacons over the New Year - non-essential travel in Wales is, AFAIK, prohibited and the national parks are, allegedly, closed but that didn't stop the "vistors" and neither did the Welsh police .....

Omah, I'm sorry, but I am not sure I can agree with your comments I've hi-lighted.

Firstly, I would like to ask you how you think anyone can control something which is totally invisible?
Could you?

The second hi-lighted part, how can Boris easily stop these selfish morons gathering and breaking the rules?
You appear not to agree with these gatherings - (and I agree with you), but how it can be stopped is another matter, especially when there are not enough police to be everywhere at once.

I imagine it would need all the police to stop investigating murders, rape, child abuse, wife beating . . . etc etc . . . and solely concentrate on Covid gatherings all over the country, in order to have enough spare Cops to bust these gatherings.

You have just admitted that even you knew what neighbours were up to, yet you never reported them, so if no one else reports them either, how do you suppose the police can know about it? Telepathy?
Yet you still blame them for not intervening, even though no one has made them aware of it.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Page 6 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top