Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:15 PM

Re: In A Conversation, What Is/Are Your Favourite Subjects You Like To Talk About?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a waste of a day.

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:25 PM

Re: In A Conversation, What Is/Are Your Favourite Subjects You Like To Talk About?

Fancy asking me that question,Art! 😂🤣😅
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 12:51 AM

Different topics with different people via shared interests. It's not all about what I want to talk about... it's what WE want to talk about.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 01:10 AM

It depends who I'm talking to.

With family it's mostly the goings on of other members of our family. With 8 grandchildren there's always something happening. We talk of other things as well of course but family orientated things dominate the conversation.

Hmm - what do I talk about with friends? I'm just trying to look back to last Weds when I saw my friend Chris & trying to think what we talked about. I remember we discussed the garden - I was telling her I want to grow strawberries & roses next year. We talked about our families & what we'd got them for Christmas. We talked about mutual friends & what was happening to them. I can't remember what else but we never stop talking..

With strangers - just small talk. The weather of course - and the virus and whatever else comes up...
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 01:13 AM

Me, what else matters?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 05:09 AM

What I like to talk about is all there on my profile. Music, sport, books, politics, international affairs and especially cooking. Many things. But only with people who are interested in the same things. If something is being discussed that I'm not into or know anything about, I'll usually just listen. I'm sure to learn something.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top