Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 03:47 PM

Re: Millionaire

Percy, what annoys me about the Chase is when the first contestant goes to the table for the offer, the fellow contestants always say, "stick with what you have earned, we don't know what form the Chaser is in", What Form????? you either know something or you don't, the contestants are backing themselves, they either know something or they don't so, in that respect, whatever the Chaser does is irrelevant.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 03:54 PM

Ah! That's it, Spitfire. That and some contestants taking the minus (or lowest now) offer because they just don't believe in themselves or their abilities. If that is the case WFT are they on the show in the first place?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 04:01 PM

Correct Percy, when some go for the higher offer and get caught, it is patently obvious they would have been caught anyway, even if they had stayed in the middle.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-01-2021, 10:04 PM

One hour, two contestants gibber jabbering, smacks of the Voice
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
One hour, two contestants gibber jabbering, smacks of the Voice
I turned off before the end because that woman was irritating me, big time. I expect she’ll still be on it later this month. Or next, if we’re unlucky. Didn’t want to give anyone else a go out of tonight’s players.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:52 PM

I find it slightly irritating that the contestants rarely win the jackpot ,seems fishy to me TBH . , on the Chase, lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-01-2021, 10:54 PM

Yep, summat ain't right.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-01-2021, 10:55 PM

There ain't no audience to scrutineer for starters.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I turned off before the end because that woman was irritating me, big time. I expect she’ll still be on it later this month. Or next, if we’re unlucky. Didn’t want to give anyone else a go out of tonight’s players.
Jazzi, l have just logged on to say the same thing but you beat me to it!
I had recorded it earlier, so l was able to fast forward her.
What a pain! I kept thinking of the other contestants waiting for their turn whilst she just rabbited on and on and on!

Bad luck for the submarine man. What a shocker!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

25-01-2021, 08:09 AM

One of the problems seems to me to be, giving 5 minutes reasoning as to why a player as arrived at an answer, and, only ten seconds making the answer, that is what us sofa players do, the submarine man was a classic example of this.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top