Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:16 PM

Re: UK in human rights dock!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Don't be a bloody fool!!! - of course we know where they came from - the UK manufactured them!!!
That is obvious.......but did we supply them directly or were they aquired from/through a third party?

There's only one bloody fool here.....one that twists the truth, ignores other possibilities just to get his warped opinions across.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:16 PM

Your opening post is 100% untrue UJ. In fact it is tantamount inciting hatred to the UK. You have stated that the UK "Continues to manufacture cluster bombs" which is patently untrue and that the UK continues to sell them to Saudi Arabia, again wholly untrue.

Shame on you for spreading such lies and more shame for not being man-enough to admit when you have made a glaring error and to apologise for it.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:18 PM

I have reported this thread. UJ's deluded politics should not be permitted to post up outright lies of this nature in the current climate. My advice to everyone else is to not contribute further to the thread.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Your opening post is 100% untrue UJ. In fact it is tantamount inciting hatred to the UK. You have stated that the UK "Continues to manufacture cluster bombs" which is patently untrue and that the UK continues to sell them to Saudi Arabia, again wholly untrue.

Shame on you for spreading such lies and more shame for not being man-enough to admit when you have made a glaring error and apologise for it.

Do you know absolutely that the Government have stopped production. do you know for certain that the UK government hasn't supplied Saudi Arabia with these weapons??? - I tend to treat denials from the 'nasty party' with a massive pinch of salt and until you can possitively prove otherwise I will continue to do so.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:23 PM

Just as a matter of interest, what is so bad about cluster bombs? They are useful for cratering runways and for slowing the advance of armies, for example.

It is how they are used that is important.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

I don't need to know any of those things because I am not asserting anything here.

YOU on the other hand ARE asserting that the UK continues to manufacture and supply cluster bombs. You should put up your proof of that given it is YOU asserting it. The fact that you have no such proof makes your OP here all the more disgusting.

There are no lengths you will not go to, to discredit the political party you hate so much. You are outright lying, and stating pure conjecture and speculation as fact.

Mods please close off this thread.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Do you know absolutely that the Government have stopped production. do you know for certain that the UK government hasn't supplied Saudi Arabia with these weapons??? - I tend to treat denials from the 'nasty party' with a massive pinch of salt and until you can possitively prove otherwise I will continue to do so.
That onus sits firmly on your shoulder's.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Just as a matter of interest, what is so bad about cluster bombs? They are useful for cratering runways and for slowing the advance of armies, for example.

If that is so, then why were they 'outlawed' by the International community in 2010???
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-12-2016, 01:26 PM

Mods

please

close

and

remove

this

thread
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I agree and dropping them on such a wonderful place as The Yemen sounds ideal to me.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top