Join for free
Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:04 AM

Re: Gentlemen

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Errrm JBR, Was that a compliment?

Quote...To be called an iconoclast today is usually kind of cool — they're rugged individualists, bold thinkers who don't give a hoot what tradition calls for. ... Stemming from the Greek words eikon, meaning "image," and klastes, meaning "breaker," an iconoclast was someone who destroyed religious sculptures and paintings.
No, I'm not one to hold with trendy modern ideas, especially if they are 'cool'. I prefer the correct meaning of the word.
Some would call me 'old fashioned', and I agree that I certainly am and probably have been since birth!

It depends upon whether you really look like your earlier avatar or like the new one.

An imagined appearance shattered.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:05 AM

I bet you didn’t know it all along!!
Absolutely not. The only greek I know is ouzo and chicken kebabs.

Latin though..well that's a different pisces ollae
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It depends upon whether you really look like your earlier avatar or like the new one.

The new avatar is simply Art once she's taken her day makeup off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
No, I'm not one to hold with trendy modern ideas, especially if they are 'cool'. I prefer the correct meaning of the word.
Some would call me 'old fashioned', and I agree that I certainly am and probably have been since birth!

JBR, Once Foxy has seen it, l will swap it back to my true self. (This is between you and me, no one else must know, especially the one called Detox!)

I put it on as an experiment to see if my posts would be replied to in a different way, if l was a male.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 11:04 AM

Come on Foxy, flirt with me!!!

I am really a bloke!!

I love how no one has challenged my confession! If you do, speak to me nicely and don’t upset me. I am a sensitive male from Mars.
JBR, Once Foxy has seen it, l will swap it back to my true self. (This is between you and me, no one else must know, especially the one called Detox!)

I put it on as an experiment to see if my posts would be replied to in a different way, if l was a male.
Thanks for your invitation Arty and regardless of gender (although I like my flirtesses to be a bit more feminine) I'll do my best....

I would just like to point out though Arty; At seventy years old I have not lived a sheltered life, and as such, have seen and done it all (well most of it anyway) nothing shocks me or offends me these days, and am game to try anything at least once (except adultery). Life is too short to place restrictions on it. Looking at the definition of 'Flirting' I find that it is defined as; To behave amorously towards them without serious intentions... and I find it kinda exciting..... so why don't we give it a go 'Arthur!'....I guess that's what Arty is short for....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 11:20 AM

Yes Foxy, on a Forum, some Women are too Womanly for their own good.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
jbr, once foxy has seen it, l will swap it back to my true self. (this is between you and me, no one else must know, especially the one called detox!)

i put it on as an experiment to see if my posts would be replied to in a different way, if l was a male.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes Foxy, on a Forum, some Women are too Womanly for their own good.
Impossible !
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yep. Just given Dex one too, RN. Given in humour, and I hope taken in humour too.
The fella's on here that get a clip round the ear have known me a long time and know I jest.

BTW, what about in the Games section when us girls frequently get a boot up the bum from certain men?
Is that unacceptable to you as well, or is only the females doing it that you don't approve of?
Whatever do you mean?

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yep. Just given Dex one too, RN. Given in humour, and I hope taken in humour too.
The fella's on here that get a clip round the ear have known me a long time and know I jest.

BTW, what about in the Games section when us girls frequently get a boot up the bum from certain men?
Is that unacceptable to you as well, or is only the females doing it that you don't approve of?
I agree Mups! On a serious thread I can give a strong argument but would never use threats.
When I threaten violence, only an idiot would think it was serious & we all need a laugh on the more friendly threads. It tends to get a bit boring, rather than humorous, & most men wouldn't want to post if the women didn't give them a reason to joke with us. If they wanted a nice friendly chat with the women, I would always suspect they were after more than just a chat. I have been on forums where that is only reason men chat with women & if you tell them "No" they never want to chat again!

Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top