Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:08 PM

Re: Should I? Do you? Dare I?

I'm in shock......50+ forum in meltdown.
You ladies are too hot to trot.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
You're probably right Twink. The thought of all that lathering up with soap and the rinsing off, all without any vest and pants on is best not spoken of.
@ Mart.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:42 PM

Is there supposed to be something risqué or a bit 'racy' about sleeping with nothing on? I mean I do that and even take a shower with no clothes on ..and my partners in life have seen me do it. How daring is that!?
mart, l am still trying to work out what is 'it' that your partners in life have seen you doing in the shower?
Whatever 'it' is, really does sound daring... You little tiger you!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:46 PM

You're probably right Twink. The thought of all that lathering up with soap and the rinsing off, all without any vest and pants on is best not spoken of.
You mean you wash your vest and pants separately? You must be made o' brass.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have no problem with a partner seeing me naked, but I have to sleep in a nightdress.......and I don't know why. Even when I am on my own and it is too hot for covers, I make sure I wear something to cover me and often find that PJs of shorts and T shirt are most comfortable.

Shropshiregirl, Thank you for your lovely post it really made me giggle, especially when the whole family were there with the paramedics, but I have thought of a worse situation......

Your neighbours had noticed smoke coming from your house and called the fire brigade. The smoke has made you " not quite with it" when the burly firemen burst through your bedroom window. They hold you in a fireman's lift and take you down the ladder.....where all your neighbours are waiting for your safe rescue
I wonder how many would capture the scene on their mobile cameras? Perhaps just as well that you now wear a nightdress.
We have always slept naked since the very first time but I have to admit that the fireman scenario has crossed my mind too. If the fireman had my wife's derrier in his face, I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much as it still looks great but I'm not so sure he would be happy with mine.

I always make sure I keep my dressing gown in the same place in my wardrobe for that reason.

Can you imagine if the videos were put on Youtube? Talk about attention seeking!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:08 PM

'It' is only the mentioned lathering up and rinsing off Twink ..but there is also the singing like Elvis while using the showerhead as a pretend microphone.

Judd, showering with the vest and pants on really sounds like a money-saver. I'll try it sometime, perhaps keeping the socks on too.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 06:20 PM

Got to do it! I have NEVER bothered to go back and look at my threads and posts made over the years, but today I was searching for something and came across this one. Honestly, I roared with laughter at all the posts that you lot put on this thread.

I know since this one was a long time ago, we have had many new members since then and thought they would get a giggle at the posts you all contributed, and perhaps add their own.

Hope no-one minds, I just found them all so funny.

(I think I may take the time to do this again) not necessarily my own thread, but posts from the past).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Got to do it! I have NEVER bothered to go back and look at my threads and posts made over the years, but today I was searching for something and came across this one. Honestly, I roared with laughter at all the posts that you lot put on this thread.

I know since this one was a long time ago, we have had many new members since then and thought they would get a giggle at the posts you all contributed, and perhaps add their own.

Hope no-one minds, I just found them all so funny.

(I think I may take the time to do this again) not necessarily my own thread, but posts from the past).
I often look back at my threads and think 'What was I thinking?' This one was funny though.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 07:02 PM

I know LD. That thought crossed my mind with this one. It did get a little saucy but it's completely innocent. Thank goodness we have sensible Mods who know the difference between lighthearted banter, if somewhat saucy, and downright being rude and crass. I certainly think this one belongs with the first. I thoroughly enjoyed reading these really funny posts from you all though. Go Posters!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 07:06 PM

SG, Reading it again, really made me laugh and how very daring l was to admit such stuff!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top