Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 05:10 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Especially for Janela, my "Schoolgirl" rose. Unfortunately I had to dig it up a few years ago as it became diseased. It really was a lovely flower with a nice scent.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 07:04 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning Alan and all who follow.... its a nice sunny one here again.
That is a stunning rose Alan.
I have one back in cornwall that was given to me as a cutting from one an old lady had in her garden, she told me she had had it in her family for over 100 years. Its a dark pink with white stripes and is beutiful.
I shall be spending the day in my field again today talking to goats and tending my veg garden.... Might start a few rows of carrots and beetroot.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 07:58 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photos as usual on here. Hope everyone has a great day. Nice to see our Sun out today Got my solar lamps out today as I love to see them on a nighttime in the garden. Also my table and umberella are out ready for the Summer if it comes lol. Take care all and hope you have a nice day.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:05 AM

Good morning Alan, Baggy and Sandy
Would love to see pics of those naughty goats.

The sun is shining here and one cat has gone out to do his morning 'thing' surveying his territory. His companion has to stay in unless I'm there to supervise her. She is not at all sensible and is possibly the most brainless cat I've known.

Roses ....
I have a Golden Showers climber. Beautiful in its youth but is now a real mess and really ought to be removed but I have affection for it, so it stays and it gets in the way and it has die back .... *sighs*
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:27 AM

Good Morning Everyone, what a beautiful rose Alan
Wild wind here today but the suns out too. Enjoy your days people.
This is the Village of Glencoe, a beautiful wee place.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:35 AM

Good Morning all, that's a lovely picture of Glencoe Village. Have travelled through the Glencoe valley many times but never realized there was a village there! Have a good day all. Lets hope the sun stays as it keeps clouding over.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:44 AM

Morning Folk Sunny start to the morning so far after all the strong winds and rain of yesterday.

Lovely photo Alan

It is a beautiful wee village, Roxy. Been there a few times - Glencoe Lochan as well is lovely!

Thanks for sharing those photos Alan and Roxy!
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Good Morning all, looks like it is still trying to decide what to do today.

Been awake since before 3 am today.

Thought i'd better at least try getting a doctors appointment, couldn't get through at a sensible time so not worth trying any longer. It's like trying to win the Lottery!!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Never been to Scotland but have a Scottish branch in my ancestry ~ paternal gt gran was from Lanarkshire.

ooo hello Val, cross posted

Are you no better ?
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 09:00 AM

Not really Rachel, everyone keeps telling me i should go to doctors, was hoping all this productive coughing would have got rid of the stuff by now, but day 4 and just as much seems to be there.

I could go to extended hours service, but they are evening appointments, and by evening I have worked hard clearing my chest all day, and it doesn't seem so bad.

Was in a panic earlier, thought I had an early dental appointment today, then found I had cancelled today's afternnon app and made it early Friday instead.
Was due to go out today, but won't be bothering.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top