Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 05:57 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken in Bavaria in Germany.
Sheila's sister is back in the ICU in hospital, she has c-diff (?) and kidney trouble. She has only been home for a couple of weeks after getting over pneumonia. Fingers crossed.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 08:54 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all, much quieter here today and a better forecast, so may do a bit of spring pruning in the garden after walking the dogs.

Sorry to hear of your SIL's problems Alan, isn't c-diff something you catch in hospital? My best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

Have a good day everyone,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 09:28 AM

Nice picture - nice and calm ...
Good morning all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 09:38 AM

Good morning all. Wishing your SIL a good recovery Alan. That is such a shame.

No plans for today as yet, but may try a little gentle housework. See how we go. Bed could do with changing, for a start, and everywhere certainly needs vacuuming, but the latter fills me with dread! (Still recovering, still some pain.)

Hope the weather stays good for you all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope your SinL is OK Alan.
Hope you manage to get rid of the pain soon Jazzi. Cant you
get a friend to vac for you?
It is calm today and last night I slept very well as my bedroom wasn't
getting battered by the wind. I used to live in a block of flats on the 14th
floor and when it was really windy you could feel the room rock with it. That was a scary thing to happen. It had a great view though and I could see about 30 miles or more down the River Aire valley on a clear day.
Take care all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 10:01 AM

Not really BE! I wouldn't expect someone to navigate round my crowded flat! I'll just do a bit daily. Now the catheter has gone I am certainly more mobile but just have to still be careful.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 10:32 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful sunny day here in Essex, it makes a change to see blue sky and sun.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 10:51 AM

Happy Sunday everyone - nice and sunny here at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your S-i-L Alan ... Jazzi - don't try to do too much !

Lovely picture

Enjoy your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 11:45 AM

Good morning fellow members how lovely to see the sun. I am trying to catch up on some washing before the next lot of rain arrives tomorrow

I am off to make some soup now, I have no taste or smell at the moment so it really doesn't matter what I eat .

Enjoy your day everyone
Moiramary
Lincoln
Moiramary is female  Moiramary has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 12:00 PM

Good morning all. It's a beautiful day here, what a difference it makes to the way things look and the way you feel. I'm going to do some tidying up in our poor battered garden. Alan I hope your S in L gets better soon and Jazzi don't be tempted to over do things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top