Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 06:54 PM

Re: Little Things sent to try us.

If it was only a small knock, might be no sign of damage. It maybe a fault that would have happened anyway.
I know we are a throw away society. But TV's should last a least 5 years.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Jeeezzee Geoff....Are you alright?
Thank you for your concern Roxy darlin' - yes I'm fine - just a little stumble - happens quite regularly - am getting used to it now - my knees or more recently my ankles give way under me. I 'bounce' off walls, doors or door jambs and can grip the furniture to help me around, not that since finding my nice comfortable chair I do much moving around anymore.

Am more concerned about you Roxy darlin' - what's the latest on your dental problems??? - did my suggestion of rubbing gum with oil of clove help any???
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Thank you for your concern Roxy darlin' - yes I'm fine - just a little stumble - happens quite regularly - am getting used to it now - my knees or more recently my ankles give way under me. I 'bounce' off walls, doors or door jambs and can grip the furniture to help me around, not that since finding my nice comfortable chair I do much moving around anymore.

Am more concerned about you Roxy darlin' - what's the latest on your dental problems??? - did my suggestion of rubbing gum with oil of clove help any???
The Antibiotics seem to have kicked it as I'm not in much pain at all now....just have to be carefull how I eat . I'm back at the Dentist next Week, on Wednesday 13th. Will not come out of there a Happy Bunny.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 08:34 PM

Roxy darlin' do as you used to do as a child - put teeth under your pillow at night and await the visitation of the 'tooth fairy'
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 08:54 PM

glad you was not hurt joe
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-06-2012, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
glad you was not hurt joe
Thank you Ann darlin' - given my shape (round) I would merely wobble upright again, like those little toys placed in bird cages
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 09:23 AM

Just a thought, but doesn't your house contents insurance cover accidental damage Joe?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-06-2012, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Just a thought, but doesn't your house contents insurance cover accidental damage Joe?
Yes Barry it probably does, but then the premiums next year will be that much higher too.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 02:21 PM

UJ sorry to hear about the TV , at least you are ok and that is the main thing

I would check on the insurance, I claimed on mine (a large double glazing panel shattered we don't know why ) and the claim didn't affect my premium .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2012, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes Barry it probably does, but then the premiums next year will be that much higher too.
If that's really the case then it isn't worth having the policy is it Joe....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top