Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 05:16 AM

It's Monday again- it will soon pass.

My family taken about 10 years ago. Yesterday started off as a beautiful day but gradually deteriorated and became quite cloudy. Still, we saw the sun for a few hours !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 07:17 AM

Re: It's Monday again- it will soon pass.

Good morning Alan and all others who venture here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zScGMrIyGa8

What a walk we had this morning, apart from mother natures wild creatures following us for food we had a pony follow us. It was on the bridle path when we arrived and just kept close to us. The farm does not have ponies so I phoned a friend, who has show jumping horses, when we got home and he does not know of anyone with ponies in our area so we phoned the Police asking if any had been reported missing, no was the answer so we phoned the RSPCA and told them about it, they had heard of a pony missing from near Carlise, hey that is quite a way off but they said they would go and look at it. We had left it in a small field near the farm where it did seem happy so hopefully the RSPCA will sort it out.

Plans for today are erm, still on the drawing board so who knows what the day may bring.I know I will walk down to where we left the pony and take an apple with me in case it is still there and hungry.

Great family picture Alan which I am sure carries a lot of memories.

Have a great day everyone and Join in, the words are in front of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkhTA6MQ3BQ
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 09:06 AM

Lochwinnoch (The Olympic Torch passed thru' the village of Lochwinnoch on Friday)

Good Morning Alan, Bob, and All Dull and dreich this morning so far. Yesterday became quite wet in the afternoon but pleasant enough.

Lovely family photo, Alan. I sometimes wish that I had a whole family photo - great memories for future generations!

That's a beautiful photo as well, Bob, and your links - many thanks for sharing and cheering me up in the mornings The parrots love the music as well - they "sing" and dance to the links

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care an stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 09:16 AM

A wet good morning everyone it's gloomy again with not much promise of any improvement. Still I am making the best of it and have put the houseplants out for a shower

Think I might do some cleaning today before baby sitting begins again tomorrow.

What a lovely family photo Alan one to cherish...
Thank you, lovely pictures everyone .
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone! The Olympic Flame was on the move very early this morning to greet the sunrise at the Callanish Stones in Stornoway.

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 10:39 AM

Good morning everybody. Yesterday turned out to be a very nice day and quite warm. Today is dry so far and a tad breezy.

I've got 3 quiet days this week and intend to make to most of it as have got very behind with things in the house and in the office. If the weather is nice tomorrow I just may take Bonnie out somewhere nice and spoil her a bit as she deserves it

Last night after finishing work in Loweswater I took Bonnie to Crummock Water just down the road and we did a nice circular walk. Only problem was the midges! I meant to take something long sleeved with me but forgot so last night and this morning am a bit itchy It was a beautiful evening and the sun was going down behind us and the fells in front were bathed in a golden glow. We didn't leave there til nearly 10pm and it was still light!

Nice photos again everyone but am confused about talk of Alan's family photo as I can't see it, the one I am looking at is a chateau on a lake AB I have a photo exactly like your's at the top of Skiddaw!!

Here's one I took last night, had to include Bonnie
Kaymchaffie
New Member!
SOUTH YORKSHIRE UK
Kaymchaffie is female 

11-06-2012, 10:41 AM

Good morning today . its my Birthday. Bad morning its still cold damp and miserable.. Loved your photos Alan . you should enter one of yours in Countryfiles calender competion.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 10:44 AM

Happy birthday Kay, hope you have a Great day
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 10:52 AM

Not a very good day weather wise today. Back at work today after a weeks holiday hope things runs smoothly.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 11:29 AM

Morning all..grey and cold here and now pouring
Nothing planned for today, apart from a few chores and some cooking.
Lovely photos everyone and the music AB..got us both singing..don't know what the neighbours think of us
Happy Birthday Kay, enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top