Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 12:17 PM

Re: It's Monday again- it will soon pass.

Morning everyone a showery grey day here and the plants in the garden have been flattened by the deluge we've had in the past few days.

All the household chores are done so I'll be watching the continuation of the French final which was washed out yesterday .....I'm hoping Nadal will win!

Lovely pictures everyone, thanks for sharing them!

Enjoy your day!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
My family taken about 10 years ago. Yesterday started off as a beautiful day but gradually deteriorated and became quite cloudy. Still, we saw the sun for a few hours !
Ah now I can see the photo - Lovely family photo Alan
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 01:21 PM

Good morning all. We have another beautiful day forecast for today. I don't know where I'm going but it will be outside.

My trip to the top of a mountain in the Columbia River Gorge yesterday morning yielded one possible keeper. Lighting conditions were not perfect so I might try sundown next time.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 02:04 PM

Good afternoon all, I'm sorry to hear some of you are having bad weather, it's absolutely beautiful in Dublin today.
You all look a very happy Family Alan, lovely photo.
Happy birthday Kay, enjoy yourself.
Great photo's Folks, ya all have a good day now, yeehaa!

Aragonese Castle, Isle of Ishchia, Italy. Albert Pierrepoint used to go there on his holidays, notice all the hanging ropes.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Good morning everybody. Yesterday turned out to be a very nice day and quite warm. Today is dry so far and a tad breezy.

I've got 3 quiet days this week and intend to make to most of it as have got very behind with things in the house and in the office. If the weather is nice tomorrow I just may take Bonnie out somewhere nice and spoil her a bit as she deserves it

Last night after finishing work in Loweswater I took Bonnie to Crummock Water just down the road and we did a nice circular walk. Only problem was the midges! I meant to take something long sleeved with me but forgot so last night and this morning am a bit itchy It was a beautiful evening and the sun was going down behind us and the fells in front were bathed in a golden glow. We didn't leave there til nearly 10pm and it was still light!

Nice photos again everyone but am confused about talk of Alan's family photo as I can't see it, the one I am looking at is a chateau on a lake AB I have a photo exactly like your's at the top of Skiddaw!!

Here's one I took last night, had to include Bonnie
Hi Paul, I had a slight problem with my family photo but I've corrected it now.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 03:13 PM

Hi Alan, thanks. Its funny cause for a minute I thought I was going mad I tried refreshing but still couldn't see the family. I 've now seen it and its a great photo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top