Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 08:32 AM

Good morning Monday

From a sleep deprived home somewhere in London...

Actually, though she cried several times in the night (and I only got up to see to her to clear up messy paper several times), for the most part I turned off all lights, and let her settle down on her own.

I have had a sort of tummy upset since yesterday and was awake because of it, not because of the pup.

Was last up with her at 6, not slept since of course, so will have to catch up later when she snoozes.

Staying up now. I'm in the bathroom and she's quiet.

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 08:39 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning Jazzi,

Not too bad then, I thought you would be up with her all night, she will eventually settle down, you got to think that she is only a baby who has been taken away from her Mother and Siblings.

Hope your stomach upset gets better.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone, teeming down here at the moment, I hope it doesn't continue for too long as I am expecting the staircase to be delivered before lunch, and would really prefer that it didn't get soaked....

Good luck with the new puppy Jan, I'm sure that you will soon get used to one another and to your new (early day) routine...

Enjoy your day folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 09:45 AM

Good morning everyone a windy damp morning but less cold.

I am having one of those days when I can't decide what to do, I ought to go to the shops but can't face it so may clean the oven instead.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 09:53 AM

Good morning all.
Much milder at the mo, but supposed to be getting cold again this evening and for the rest of the week they say.

A man from the Insurance is supposed to be here about 10 a.m. to photograph my smashed up front wall.
I am hoping the highways chap will come today too, to see what can be done about slowing the traffic on this bend.

Best get on . . .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 10:09 AM

Good morning everybody.

We've had the most hectic weekend at Longleat & Bath.
The Longleat festival of light was so impressive. It makes Blackpool illuminations look dull by comparison!!

Going to take it easy today.

Good luck with your new puppy Jazzi.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 10:34 AM

Good morning all heavy rain throught the night but calmer this morning.

Have some shopping to do later.

Going to Cardiff for the day tomorrow, it Christmas decorations always look nice at this time of the year.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 11:04 AM

Carol, glad you had a nice time.

Mups, good luck. Feel sorry for what you're going through.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 11:42 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny, blue sky, no change in the weather so far. Essential food shopping to do today, supplies have run low, mostly due to feeding extra people this last week. Nothing else planned so hopefully a normal day, whatever a normal day is.

Have a pleasant day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 01:43 PM

Sorry I missed Morning.
Hello Everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top