Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:04 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be raining all day - with the possibility of thunder storms!!

I am glad I do not have to go out. Will be furniture moving this morning - turning my sitting room into a craft workshop - am hosting my annual Craft Day tomorrow and my craft room is not really big enough for more than two.

This afternoon I will be making soup. They have asked for minted pea and ham. Cooked the ham last night and will use the water for the stock as it is not a all salty. Will bake some wholemeal bread rolls to go with it.

In between showers I will be Westie walking.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Looks like you're going to have a busy day, sounds very nice though.

Its very cloudy and windy here.

Not going out today as got the Plumber coming this morning at 8.30am to fix a leak.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone, blowy here and a stormy day forecast but still very mild...

No plans for me other than walking the dogs in between showers, so I might just get a jigsaw out, or even open the paint by numbers set I was given last Christmas...

Hope the plumber arrives on time Susie, and good luck with your craft day tomortow Tabby, sounds fun..

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone

Good luck with the preparations tabby and the plumber Susie.

I'm off out for quite a posh lunch today with pals...oh if my granny could see me now

Have a great day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 07:47 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A busy day for you ST, you certainly fill your time.

Heavy rain and 40 mile an hour winds forecast later, not ideal as I have a delivery of fence panels coming.

My huge fish tank is going tomorrow, so emptying it today, I am being sensible and getting a smaller one after I have decorated.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone on a wild wet day .
Poor Chloe was not too keen in leaving her cosy bed to go out and refused to walk father than the bottom of the lane.

I might make some bread and there are spices to roast and grind in preparation for curry making tomorrow.
I am going to christen the beautiful French earthenware casserole dish I bought on Ebay. Collecting it was a nightmare. I arranged to meet the seller at her office at 10am but when I got to the little town the Mop fair was installed blocking the main street and carparks and roads were closed. I had to park out of town and walk in which made me late and then carry the heavy casserole about a mile, It was worth it though saving me £80 on the price of the item had I bought it new.

Enjoy your day

My Ebay bargain...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	61BRfAaqY2L._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	7582  
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Good morning all. Everyone is very busy, I hope you all have a successful day. Unfortunately the weather forecast was right. We are off to Leicester today as it's our son's 50th birthday tomorrow. Not looking forward to the journey.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:41 AM

Good morning all heavy rain and blowing a gale, our refuse bin had blown across the front garden.

Have to brave the storm and go to the shops this morning.

Enjoy your day folks 💨
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 12:33 PM

Hi

I hope that you are having better weather than we are here.

It is lashing down and you have to lean into the wind.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top