Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 07:40 AM

Wild and Windy Wednesday

Well, it is, isn't it?

Autumn seems to be upon us early. I do hope we get an Indian summer before the really cold weather arrives. Does anyone else feel that the seasons appear to be shifting, each coming a month or so earlier than used to be the case?

No news here. I'll finish my child-minding this evening and get the train home to take up my other life! I'm live my life in a schitzophrenic way these days
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 07:45 AM

Re: Wild and Windy Wednesday

Mornin all . . . . it's lovely up here at the moment . . . big benny's splitting the trees with rays

Have a safe one offers.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 08:00 AM

grey and windy here,,
have a good day all
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 08:13 AM

Good morning DM, Dennis, Doc and everyone else of course.

The morning walk is over,weekly shopping is done,now it is time for Coffee and bacon sarnies plus some time on the computer due to the inclement weather conditons outside, winter has arrived here with a vengeance and leaving us wet to the skin from our morning walk
Lunch is most likely at a local establishment followed by an afternoon of self entertainment.

DM, they are not changing they are merging into one season.

Have a good day and spare a oment or two for those less fortunate than you and those away from loved ones fighting for a cause that has nothing to do with this country.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 09:42 AM

Good Morning DM and Everyone Very dull and dreich up here so far. Yesterday was a wash out and the galeforce winds awful! Loki refused to walk further than the corner of the building and I had to bring her back up the stairs again! Got out later on in a dry spell but we got caught in another heavy downpour before getting home. We were like droonit cats!

Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Take care and hugs frae me, Loki, PJ and Soochie - who has been telling me all morniong that "it's raining"!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 09:54 AM

Good morning all bright and breezy here.

Our friends in Scotland seem to have had yet more rain. It has been so dry here they are having to move the brown trout from the river Teme because the water level is so low. My local stream has dried up altogether.

My son is coming for lunch today and to make sure I have managed ok after the digital switch over which took place last night. I had to retune the TV but everything seems to be working alright.

Have a pleasant day one and all...
Jenilou
South of England
Jenilou is female  Jenilou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 10:34 AM

Not bad here at all. Bit of sun peeping through actually, bright and warm although there's a brisk breeze. Garden looks like a bomb's hit after yesterday's shenanigans, so I've been out having a tidy up this morning.

Noticed a few tree branches were down when I went out to the shops earlier.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 10:49 AM

Bright, sunny and breezy here this morning, rain stopped last night. Been out tidying some of the garden borders, mainly picking up oak leaves and small branches from yesterday's gales.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 11:09 AM

Good morning all, dry but very windy here. I was up very early this morning fixing the roof on my shed, a corrugated roof sheet had blown off during the night and landed in my neighbours back garden, lucky it was only plastic and no damage was done. my dog Bengi's barking alerted me, he's 15 now, a black lab. (I once told someone in the pub that I had a black lab and he said, 'Is that where you do all your black experiments?')
I agree with you DM about the seasons.
Make the best of your day Folks.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 11:55 AM

Not cold here & bright but windy. We've had no real summer so I'm hoping for a better Autumn.

Enjoy your day all.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top