Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:06 AM

Re: Kate on Dick

Originally Posted by John ->
I thought the title meant, that Kate Middleton was talking about Prince Andrew!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I love it. Let's hope old Dickie gets to see it.

Btw Dick, the one time we used your airline, it was absolute shite. Just saying like.
And his Virgin Cola was shyte too, no wonder nobody bought it??

Donkeyman! 👎👎👎
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
And his Virgin Cola was shyte too, no wonder nobody bought it??

Donkeyman! 👎👎👎
Yep!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:24 PM

Good old Katie, you got to love her. Always says it like it is
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Good old Katie, you got to love her. Always says it like it is
too right.
Incidentally, I love your signature, but it gave me a thought, old people don't have a use by date, they have a best before date, when you're past being productive in the workplace, you are slung out to become an unpaid babysitter, aka grandparent.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:33 PM

She was on Twitter this morning re-tweeting this article from Guido Fawkes and quite rightly stating that it's one rule for one and one rule for another.
She's been actively remonstrating with the West Midlands police force to charge him but as yet, they have taken no action. They're probably out looking for lone dog-walkers...

https://order-order.com/2020/04/03/l...olation-limit/
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
too right.
Incidentally, I love your signature, but it gave me a thought, old people don't have a use by date, they have a best before date, when you're past being productive in the workplace, you are slung out to become an unpaid babysitter, aka grandparent.
Ta chuck - but I've never been 'best before'
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
She was on Twitter this morning re-tweeting this article from Guido Fawkes and quite rightly stating that it's one rule for one and one rule for another.
She's been actively remonstrating with the West Midlands police force to charge him but as yet, they have taken no action. They're probably out looking for lone dog-walkers...

https://order-order.com/2020/04/03/l...olation-limit/
Talk about some of them wanting two bites of the cherry, that woman that was done in the North East, allegedly for breaching the Covid laws was actually charged under the wrong section of the act and the case was thrown out, then they decided to try and charge her under something else, fortunately the powers that be saw sense and disallowed it.
The police round here keep going on about how well people are behaving, constantly putting pics up on twitter of a deserted town centre. Pity they don't drive onto the estates, it was like a bank holiday here on Monday, a bit of warm weather and they were all out.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
Talk about some of them wanting two bites of the cherry, that woman that was done in the North East, allegedly for breaching the Covid laws was actually charged under the wrong section of the act and the case was thrown out, then they decided to try and charge her under something else, fortunately the powers that be saw sense and disallowed it.
The police round here keep going on about how well people are behaving, constantly putting pics up on twitter of a deserted town centre. Pity they don't drive onto the estates, it was like a bank holiday here on Monday, a bit of warm weather and they were all out.
Another soft target - better than being classed as racists for even daring to look into that funeral gathering.
sparky
cheshire

03-04-2020, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Another soft target - better than being classed as racists for even daring to look into that funeral gathering.
Exactly, I've noticed a lot of them pick 'soft' targets, they'll quite happily tell a group of older folk to move on outside a post office, but they'd just drive by if it was a group of gypsies setting up an illegal camp.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top