Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 04:51 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Spring blossom taken at Ely in Cambridgeshire. I had to have new washbasin taps fitted yesterday. The plumber only charged £60 for the taps and fitting them, I thought that was very reasonable.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 07:05 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1av7cjeXyA0

It is a fine day but the temperature is down to 6 degrees, not that it seems to be bothering Mother Natures creatures as they munch away at their breakfast.

Friday, so that means clean up day except that my study is not finished, the desk top did not arrive again, it is stuck up in Scotland so clean up is put on hold. Lunch will be at some local establishment followed by a visit to friends who are off to New Zealand for a month.

Looking down on Derwent water from Loughrigg Fell

Lovely picture of mother nature in full bloom Alan,

Have a great day everyone and do'nt forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLmpL2AzLs
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 08:30 AM

Good morning Alan, AntiBrown and all to come in yet Lovely blue skies but was cold last night. Good old Central Heating on last night. Not for the first time this Summer. Oh, yes Summer. Thats a girls name nowadays as it means nothing else to me now laugh. Hope you and Sheila are well Alan and Roger isnt getting you down laugh.
Still happy to be home after my holiday. Having a rest as its hard to do when you are looking after young children (Grandkids) on holiday. Could do it 40 years ago but find it very tiring nowadays. Take care all have a nice day x
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning peoples. its a glorious morning here today, the first we have had for months. Feels very Autumnal but fresh.Have a good day all. Oh that was a lovely Picture AB going to try to put it as my background.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 09:18 AM

Good morning to all on this very pleasant but autumnal morning.

Cutting hedges and grass for me today, and tidying the garden prior to going away to Cambridge for a few days next week for which the forecast is set fair...fingers crossed...

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 10:01 AM

Loch Etive, Glencoe

Good Morning Folks A bit dull and dreich so far, early on this morning when I got up at the back of 5 am, there was a beautifuly duck-egg blue sky with a few clouds but they were all red - sailors warning!! Now it is all dirty grey blanket overhead and looks like rain is due!

Those are lovely photos, Alan and Bob! Great clips again, Bob, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day folks.

Take care and stay safe!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 10:59 AM

Good morning fellow members, a lovely day after a touch of early frost , not good for the runner beans and tomatoes.

My brother and sister and their partners are coming from Derbyshire for a visit tomorrow so I am busy getting the house in order. They come every year to buy plumbs and apples from the fruit farms and we all go out to lunch.
Can't say I feel up to it really but it will be nice to see them

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 12:44 PM

Hello to all from a beautiful sunny day in the SW! We were planning a trip to the coast tomorrow as the forecast is supposed to be good but I felt a 'ping' in my back this morning and now have difficulty in standing up straight let alone walking I'm now hoping the painkillers will help ease it throughout the day

Enjoy your day everyone!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 01:09 PM

G'day all . . . . it was sunny bearlier but as usual it's gone all dull . . . have a good one folks, and remember it's Friday . . . the day when drivers all act crazy getting home for the weekend.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 01:10 PM

Good afternoon all, I wish we could get a bit of the sun over here today, it's wet and miserable as it is. I have some work to do in the shed then I'll have the whole day to myself, the wife and daughter are out with the dog for the day, they have "Made plans" and that frightens me.
Love the pictures folks.
Mags I hope your back doesn't start up, the wife and son get back trouble now and again and it's very upsetting when they are in pain and can't move about freely.
Enjoy the sunshine those who have it, you lucky devils.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top