Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 01:32 PM

Re: Baxi Bermuda Fire Won't Light!

Why not just sell your house as it is Mark then buy a house or flat to rent out so you have something to fall back on if necessary.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 01:38 PM

Don't like the idea of rental. Too many nutters around for my liking; at least in this neck of the woods anyway.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by mkj ->
too many nutters around for my liking; at least in this neck of the woods anyway.
lol

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 08:39 PM

Let me know roughly where you live Mark, so when I come to selling my flat and moving on, I'd know where NOT to go to!

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Let me know roughly where you live Mark, so when I come to selling my flat and moving on, I'd know where NOT to go to!

Cheek!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2014, 06:52 PM

Bugger my fire has been CONDEMNED .

I'm not at home at the mo so my sister had the gas guy to check it out. Apparently the safe emission of C20 is 200 and the fire was registering 850! No wonder I was falling asleep so heavily all the time.

Gonna have to fork out for a new boiler system now as he has switched the gas off until it gets sorted .
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 06:58 PM

that happened to my fire in early December, I was falling asleep often then one day I could actually smell gas when I was upstairs and nearly toppled down when I felt faint, I immediately called the emergency Gas Safe who came out sharpish and condemned it! I was without a fire until mid January, borrowed an electric fire and when the bill came in I nearly had kittens!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

I'm not at home at the mo so my sister had the gas guy to check it out. Apparently the safe emission of C20 is 200 and the fire was registering 850! No wonder I was falling asleep so heavily all the time.
Thank goodness it's getting sorted at last !!!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2014, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Thank goodness it's getting sorted at last !!!
But it ain't cos I'm skint. I've pleaded upon my bended knees on this forum for dosh but not got a penny to show forrit. So tis a harsh existence for me from now on. And to think I fought in the war an all that.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

Gonna have to fork out for a new boiler system now as he has switched the gas off until it gets sorted .

Cheaper to get it repaired, proble just needs a new burner.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top