Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 04:02 AM

Have a Sick Dog.

My Pashka is not a well lass at all. It took just over 3 hours to clean up the mess yesterday. I got up the back of 5am and went through to the living room.......I just stood and gaped. It was all over the carpet, and the couch, all through the kitchen too. Not what I needed just before dawn. I had to bung her outside and clear it all up then get the carpet shampooer out.....Jeeeeze. She was whimpering all day till I could get her to the Vet, he says she's picked up a Virus and gave her an injection and me a bottle of Antibiotics. She's feeling very sorry for herself as I've got her shut in the kitchen like a wee pup with newspapers down on the floor.....just incase. Hope this passes soon.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 07:33 AM

Re: Have a Sick Dog.

Oooh - poor both of you

I hope the a/b's work and that she is feeling better
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 07:49 AM

It sometimes happens Roxy . . I was gonna say sh!t happens but that's not appropriate is it . . . hope she recovers soon and you don't run out of shampoo.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 09:41 AM

I hope Pashka is better soon Roxy, it's horrible when they are poorly.
I always give older dogs a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel when they have a poorly tummy .
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 09:54 AM

Well I'm pleased to report a clean dry Kitchen Floor this Morning. I was greeted with the smallest of Tail Wags. and she's now curled up on her Blanket on the small couch. Back door will remain open all day incase she needs out in a hurry (hope the wind dies down) I like that idea Meg, I'll try it as she has the Doggie version of IBS and I always know when to give her the Buscopan as her Tum makes the most horrible gurguling noises and she hides behind the small couch looking miserable.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Well I'm pleased to report a clean dry Kitchen Floor this Morning. I was greeted with the smallest of Tail Wags. and she's now curled up on her Blanket on the small couch. Back door will remail open all day incase she needs out in a hurry (hope the wind dies down) I like that idea Meg, I'll try it as she has the Doggie version of IBS ans I alsays know when to give her the Buscopan as he Tum makes the most horrible gurguling noises and she hides behind the small couch looking miserable.
Aw bless her , thank goodness things have settled down...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 12:43 PM

Poor Pashka, I hate to see animals ill, I hope her meds work soon and she's back to her usual self soon....
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 04:18 PM

I'm glad she's better
The hot water bottle tip is a good one
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 04:21 PM

Glad she's feeling a bit better!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 04:32 PM

How is she now Roxy? No more tummy rumbles I hope. Give her a big hug from me x

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top