Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 05:09 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Yesterday was such a busy day I have decided to take a day off today. All being well I am going to Selby Garden Centre for lunch with a friend then a prowl around the shops.at Monk's Cross. Haven't been up there since February.

Have a good day - sty safe,
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 05:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning all, milder here first thing and a half decent day forecast I think

We have a flu jab this morning and the plasterers are starting on the "Doghouse", so I'll probably do some weeding and tidying in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

ST, enjoy your day out.

Another stay in day today, playing around with the fish tank.

I hope you all have a good day and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:16 AM

Hello all and good morning

Barry my arm still aches from the flu jab I had on Saturday....never had an achy arm before hubby is ok though....hope yours is OK.

Still on lockdown here so not sure where I will end up....its weird isn't it.

Have a good day all whatever you do.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start after overnight rain.

I came to plant the garlic yesterday and found one of the bulbs from the supplier was rotten I now have to wait to see what they are going to do about it. So annoying I hoped to get the bed planted before it turns wet.

I might pop to the nursery this morning, I need something to plant in the tubs wallflowers maybe, pansies haven't done well of late.

Enjoy your day :-
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's nice & sunny here at the moment.

I have my stitches out today but what a mess my throat looks. It's going to be a long time before it looks anything like normal.

I'm feeling ok now. Just need to get my mojo back.

I'm still in self isolation for another 6 days so it looks like pottering in the garden for me today.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:04 PM

Good morning all a bit late today!

A sunny day and warmer than of late.

Hope to potter in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of your day Folks....
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 03:45 PM

After watching the long-range weather forecast on Country File on Sunday evening, we decided to change our duvets from summer weight 5Tog to autumn weight 10 Tog yesterday. What a difference it made - 7hrs straight sleep last night

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top