Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 12:43 PM

Re: I Am Not Forgetful

Aww hazel

It gets us all though. If I get annoyed with my dogs and they're getting a telling off, sometimes I'm that mad with them over something that I can't think straight or remember their names quickly enough and the telling off goes something like this: 'you had better stop that right now and I'm telling you, if you do it again you will be in serious trouble ...... (trying to think of the name but end up saying) .... and you know who I'm talking to'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Aww hazel

It gets us all though. If I get annoyed with my dogs and they're getting a telling off, sometimes I'm that mad with them over something that I can't think straight or remember their names quickly enough and the telling off goes something like this: 'you had better stop that right now and I'm telling you, if you do it again you will be in serious trouble ...... (trying to think of the name but end up saying) .... and you know who I'm talking to'

BV, that's me all over, only I say "Now listen here - whoever you are" !! Usually the guilty one knows me well enough to know exactly who I mean.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Oh dear went to my Healthy Heart Club this morning and they said the Christmas tickets were on sale £5 I got my money out and off I went , only to be told I'd bought one last week, then said Hi Fred to a man I've known for donkey's years and another lady said Hazel that's Joe,when bingo started I'd set out my raffle ticket and pen, perhaps I'll keep quiet in future.

Oh dear Hazel, perhaps you need to have an early night.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top