Join for free
GDAD
Sydney Australia
GDAD is male  GDAD has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2013, 08:25 AM

Peppermint

PEPPERMINT

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him

... but they kind of taste like peppermint.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2013, 09:06 AM

Re: Peppermint

So you'll soon be charging, head down, at ramblers then GDAD !
GDAD
Sydney Australia
GDAD is male  GDAD has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2013, 11:23 AM

Alan, I'm sure all In the U,K, knows what 'RAMBLERS' is but being in
Australia I don't....Let me in!!!!!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2013, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by GDAD ->
Alan, I'm sure all In the U,K, knows what 'RAMBLERS' is but being in
Australia I don't....Let me in!!!!!
OK GDAD, I'll let you in on the English language..........a "Rambler" is a person going for a walk in the countryside. It's not unknown for a rambler to be attacked by a bull when walking through it's field. PS That'll be £5 please GDAD !
GDAD
Sydney Australia

21-10-2013, 12:26 PM

ching>>ching>Paid in full.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top