Join for free
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2013, 04:18 PM

Three Women In A Hot Tub

Three women – one German, one Japanese and the other a Hillbilly – were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound.

The German woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at her questioningly. “That was my pager,” she said. “I have a microchip under the skin in my arm.”

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The Japanese woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she was finished, she explained, “That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.”

The Hillbilly woman felt decidedly low tech. Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive.

She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her behind. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The Hillbilly woman finally said, “Well, will you look at that. I’m getting’ a fax.”

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2013, 04:29 PM

Re: Three Women In A Hot Tub

I've heard that before but as an Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman joke but it still made me smile
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2013, 05:36 PM

Very good.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2013, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I've heard that before but as an Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman joke but it still made me smile

Mmm, same here BV, but still amusing.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2013, 09:12 PM

I love it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top