Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 03:46 PM

Mobile Phones??

Do you use yours a lot, and do you use all the functions, or is it just texting and calls??
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 04:18 PM

Re: Mobile Phones??

Mine is a hundred years old, does calls and texts only, is seldom switched on.
I really don't lie the concept of being available to all at any time.
Miserable old git - aren't I?

I like to carry it for my own use in an emergency - other than that, I'm not interested. Mind you, m OH has his on at all times, so I know that if there was an urgent need to contact us, he's get the call. So maybe I'd think differently if there was only me?
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 05:43 PM

Yes, I use mine like DM above. I think they are really useful if you're out on your own. No more needing to worry about where the nearest phone box is.

(Must remember to make sure mine is charged tonight, so I can phone Oz's people when we get there tomorrow as their door bell doesn't work!!!)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 06:54 PM

I rarely use mine.......occasional texting and calls if I'm outdoors. I use it most while I'm on holiday to phone home.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 06:56 PM

I am finding more and more I am using mine, as my contract allows me free calls and texts...
Anne
UK
Anne is female  Anne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 06:59 PM

I spend more time looking for mine than using it, I'm always having to ring it on the house phone to locate it
Moli
Aberdeenshire

17-08-2009, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Anne ->
I spend more time looking for mine than using it, I'm always having to ring it on the house phone to locate it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 07:01 PM

Anne
UK
Anne is female  Anne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 07:15 PM

My son also finds it funny to change my ring tune when I'm not looking so I could be in Asda with alsorts blaring out, usually drum and bass, then I answer to him laughing down the phone at me
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

17-08-2009, 07:17 PM

My son also finds it funny to change my ring tune when I'm not looking so I could be in Asda with alsorts blaring out, usually drum and bass, then I answer to him laughing down the phone at me
I like a son with a sense of humour!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top