Join for free
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 12:02 PM

sam, sam, sam, sam, sam & sam

This kid is so talented and look at how many hits it has already. Sam is doing all 6 voices and the one on the far left is the genius that got it all together on video. Enjoy!!

bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 02:35 PM

Re: sam, sam, sam, sam, sam & sam

Very good..
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 03:53 PM

He's got a lovely voice buzzie, has he got a surname or is he just known as Sam? He reminds me of Joe Mcildrey (I haven't spelt his surname right, the guy who won our X Factor end of last year) his voice is very similar. Is Sam very well known in the States? Tell us more about him, I love his voice.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
He's got a lovely voice buzzie, has he got a surname or is he just known as Sam? He reminds me of Joe Mcildrey (I haven't spelt his surname right, the guy who won our X Factor end of last year) his voice is very similar. Is Sam very well known in the States? Tell us more about him, I love his voice.
Allison, he does look somewhat like the fellow that won x factor. All I know is what I saw on the Oprah show a couple days ago and from reading the many comments below. They just put it on you tube and everyone was watching.

Also he just goes as Sam but of course he has a last name. Oprah didn't ask him, I don't think.
buzzie
USA

24-02-2010, 04:45 PM

It's Sam Tsui......on the end of video
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 11:13 PM

Very good and he has a lovely voice-enjoyed it
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2010, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
It's Sam Tsui......on the end of video

Hi buzzie, thanks for that, I'll look him up. He does look like Joe doesn't he, you don't think it is him and has changed his name I will keep a look out for that Sam, it's not often these days that you hear brilliant voices.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2010, 09:12 PM

It comes up at the end of the video that his name is Sam Tsui... He is really good thanks for showing us Buzzie...
Sue

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top