Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:09 PM

Re: Susiejaegar needs help.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You've done it yourself haven't you?
Uh huh.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:11 PM

I've a little stack of post-it-notes with a load of passwords scribbled on them ... to places I can't remember.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've a little stack of post-it-notes with a load of passwords scribbled on them ... to places I can't remember.
My Dad has a list of telephone numbers tucked inside the back of his mobile phone.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:15 PM

I bet he has hours of endless fun with them too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:21 PM

Hi Carol sorry to hear Susie still can't get online.

Jazzi also contacted us about this 3 days ago. We asked her to tell Susie to contact Azz using the Contact Us link which is showed at the bottom of each page and explain her situation. I don't know if Susie has done this or not. Azz may not have received a message from her and he is the one who deals with members who are unable to access the forum. He will explain to her what needs to be done.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hi Carol sorry to hear Susie still can't get online.

Jazzi also contacted us about this 3 days ago. We asked her to tell Susie to contact Azz using the Contact Us link which is showed at the bottom of each page and explain her situation. I don't know if Susie has done this or not. Azz may not have received a message from her and he is the one who deals with members who are unable to access the forum. He will explain to her what needs to be done.

Mags, can we still contact Azz if we can't sign on?
I didn't know that.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mags, can we still contact Azz if we can't sign on?
I didn't know that.
Yes you can Mups I've just tested it by logging out. You can still log in to the forum and see the Contact Us link as a guest, the link is usable to guests.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes you can Mups I've just tested it by logging out. You can still log in to the forum and see the Contact Us link as a guest, the link is usable to guests.

I learn something every day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 08:10 AM

Waves to Susie...hope you get sorted soon 🙋
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Below is a message Susie sent to me on facebook.

She is locked out of this forum. Can anybody help her please?

My password has gone missing and I can't remember it, I have tried about 10 times to re-set another password but won't let me do it, I've also tried re-joining the site, although it has done that I still can't get on there because Moderators have not taken my old one of.

I did get in touch with the Moderators but Meg said to re-set the Password which I have done so many times and still not working..
Hi Carol firstly I haven't been in touch with Susie have I , Jazzie spoke to Mags and was instructed to get Susie to contact Admin using the Contact us feature.
Admin is the only person who can sort out password lockouts,

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top