Join for free
Page 18 of 246 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 01:42 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

There were two old fellows who were chatting. Suddenly one of them asked, "What in the world is that sticking out of your right ear?"

The other, with a puzzled look, said, "I don't know", and reached up pulling out the object, then exclaimed, "My word, a suppository!"

Then he slapped his forehead and excitedly declared, "Now I know what I did with my hearing aid."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
There were two old fellows who were chatting. Suddenly one of them asked, "What in the world is that sticking out of your right ear?"

The other, with a puzzled look, said, "I don't know", and reached up pulling out the object, then exclaimed, "My word, a suppository!"

Then he slapped his forehead and excitedly declared, "Now I know what I did with my hearing aid."

That could be me one day.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 05:42 AM

And here is another story of the same two gentlemen.

A young man is driving his new sports car on* a quiet country lane. There's no traffic about, so he risks doing 70mph, then 80, then 90. He turns a corner, standing in the middle of the road are two farmers chatting...The driver, frantically turns the wheel to the left, the car shoots up the embankment, flies into the air and crashes into the adjoining field. One of the farmers turns to the other and says '' that was lucky I reckon we got out of the field in the nick of time''
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 08:56 AM

A young man is driving his new sports car on* a quiet country lane. There's no traffic about, so he risks doing 70mph, then 80, then 90. He turns a corner, standing in the middle of the road are two farmers chatting...The driver, frantically turns the wheel to the left, the car shoots up the embankment, flies into the air and crashes into the adjoining field. One of the farmers turns to the other and says '' that was lucky I reckon we got out of the field in the nick of time''
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 12:01 PM

Excellent.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 05:31 PM

My plumber friend finished with his girlfriend, he told her “ it’s over flo”
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
My plumber friend finished with his girlfriend, he told her “ it’s over flo”
I knew her sister..... Olive.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

24-02-2019, 08:55 AM

You can't trust atoms, they make up everything.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 10:28 AM

Bill and John were both in their 80s, so decided to visit a brothel while they still could, the Madame, of the brothel decided she would just give them a blow up doll each and make some easy money. She took them upstairs and took bill to a room on the left, and John to a room on the right, after an hour they paid the Madame and left, “ how was yours “ asked John , “ I thought she was dead” replied bill, “what about you?” John said “ I think mine was a witch “, “ a witch” said bill, “ what makes yo think that” ?. John replied. “ I bit her nipple, she farted and flew out the window “ !!!..
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 11:03 AM

You can't trust atoms, they make up everything.
Little devils they are they get everywhere

Page 18 of 246 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top