Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:02 PM

Hot or Cold

Why are some people hot all the time and others cold. I am always hot, I can walk out in the snow and don't feel the cold. Actually I love the cold crisp winter weather.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:40 PM

Re: Hot or Cold

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Why are some people hot all the time and others cold. I am always hot, I can walk out in the snow and don't feel the cold. Actually I love the cold crisp winter weather.
You are in the right country.
The only time I have seen frozen sea was when I was in Halifax Nova Scotia.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:42 PM

Since I entered menopause my usual temperature has risen a lot, I used to be cold all the time, now I have window open all night trying to keep cool and my winter coat still hangs in my wardrobe as a cardigan is still all I need to go outside.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
You are in the right country.
The only time I have seen frozen sea was when I was in Halifax Nova Scotia.
I love Nova Scotia.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Since I entered menopause my usual temperature has risen a lot, I used to be cold all the time, now I have window open all night trying to keep cool and my winter coat still hangs in my wardrobe as a cardigan is still all I need to go outside.
I remember those days Julie
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I love Nova Scotia.....
I've been from east to west in Canada from St John's Island to Vancouver Island. I liked the best the best.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I've been from east to west in Canada from St John's Island to Vancouver Island. I liked the best the best.
Bess, which province did you like the best? I think if I had my choice, I would like B.C. the best, but I do think Alberta is a nice place to live, but so very expensive. I love the East Coast also, the people are so friendly, but the winters are treacherous.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 10:21 PM

Did you go on the Ferry to Prince Edward Island. The sands are so white there. Lovely place.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 10:56 PM

And why do the two opposites marry each other? It's like a furnace in here but someone is cold.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:02 PM

Menopausal and Im forever boiling hot

Only my fingers feel cold and take forever to warm up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top