Join for free
Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:32 AM

Re: Who doesn't have the flu jab and why?

I don't but I've never been offered it.
I'm not asthmatic or otherwise "more vulnerable"
My mum had it every year from a certain age, though I can't remember at what age she started!
She never got flu and barely had colds apart from the one year about 10 years ago when the virus had mutated so much, none of the viruses in the vaccines were any thing like it. She was in bed for a whole week with it and it took another week for her to regain her usual strength.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 12:19 PM

@Carol

There is another testimony here which I think would be useful for you to read. A doctor who previously believed the mantra and who subsequently woke up to the truth,

https://bentonintegrative.blogspot.c...-flu-shot.html

and there are 12 more testimonies here from doctors on the wider issues of vaccines.

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/health...t-vaccination/

Best
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 11:36 AM

An interesting a damning admission by the health service here of the ineffectiveness of the flu vaccine:

NHS Seasonal Influenza Vaccination
Annual Report 2017/18

"JCVI concluded at its October 2017 meeting that adjuvanted trivalent flu vaccine is more effective and highly cost effective in those aged over 65 years and above compared with the non-adjuvanted or ‘normal’ influenza vaccines currently used in the UK for this age-group. JCVI agreed that aTIV would be considered the optimal clinical choice for all patients aged 65 years and over. The JCVI specifically considered that the use of the adjuvanted trivalent flu vaccine should be a priority for those aged 75 years and over, given that the non-adjuvanted inactivated vaccine has showed no significant effectiveness in this group over recent seasons

https://www.england.nhs.uk/south/wp-...ew-2017-18.pdf

So for recent seasons (how many years I wonder?!!) they have been administering flu vaccines to the elderly which showed no significant effectiveness !! Qu'ell surprise there !

One of the major differences between this year's flu vaccine (FLUAD) is that it contains an "adjuvant", MF59C.1.
This questionable ingredient is supposed to stimulate the immune system to create the antibodies to the flu strain.

Many of the past flu vaccines didn't have this ingredient.

Here's an article in the Telegraph explaining how the flu vaccine will leave pensioners unprotected against the so-called Japanese flu that claimed thousands of lives last winter and the role of an Adjuvant.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ly-killer-flu/

"Public Health England (PHE) confirmed on Tuesday night that the latest vaccine will offer no direct protection against the B/Yamagata strain, thought to have been responsible for six in 10 *influenza-related hospital admissions in January.

A jab that does protect against the strain will be available to those under the age of 65, the agency announced. It is not, however, considered useful for pensioners as it lacks the "adjuvanted" booster needed to prompt an immune response in older people.

Instead, they will be offered an adjuvanted vaccine that works against H2N2 "Aussie" flu, H1N1 "swine" flu and a different "Brisbane" strain of flu B."

Again this is a pretty damning admission by PHE. They are admitting that for pensioners you really need an adjuvant in the vaccine for it to be any use. Yet have they not still willingly and purposefully vaccinated 100s of 1000s of pensioners these past years with vaccines that didn't have an adjuvant? How many of those people were harmed I wonder for no reason?

Anyone who still can not see that this entire thing is a huge money making scam is, imho, in complete denial.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
An interesting a damning admission by the health service here of the ineffectiveness of the flu vaccine:

given that the non-adjuvanted inactivated vaccine has showed no significant effectiveness in this group over recent seasons[/u]
So what? It is not uncommon for a vaccine to be ineffective for a certain group for example the Shingles vaccine is not being given to the over 79s because it is far less effective after that age.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-01-2019, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
So what? It is not uncommon for a vaccine to be ineffective for a certain group for example the Shingles vaccine is not being given to the over 79s because it is far less effective after that age.
You really answered your own question there Bruce.

You are correct about the Shingles vaccine (a totally unecessary vaccine!), they don't give it to the groups they know won't benefit.

With the Flu vaccine though THEY HAVE been giving these older people the flu shots even though they are patently useless. That's pretty immoral but it sure is easy to frighten such vulnerable people into getting the shots and that sure does bring in the dollars !!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You really answered your own question there Bruce.

You are correct about the Shingles vaccine (a totally unecessary vaccine!), they don't give it to the groups they know won't benefit.

With the Flu vaccine though THEY HAVE been giving these older people the flu shots even though they are patently useless. That's pretty immoral but it sure is easy to frighten such vulnerable people into getting the shots and that sure does bring in the dollars !!
Far from proving the ineffectiveness of the flu vaccine the piece you quote tells us, by being able to say it was ineffective for a certain age group, that it is effective for other groups. Otherwise how could they make the comparison?

What they do demonstrate is that they are learning and will be varying the treatment based on their knowledge and experience.

Oh dear, shot yourself in the foot again?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-01-2019, 02:01 PM

A post so poor in its efforts to disparage my research, it needed to be posted twice for effect??

Let's look at the real facts though.

When you say it proves the "effectiveness" of the vaccine in other groups, yes, it does, but that "effectiveness" has already been studied, analysed and quantified by the most internationally respected medical research body in the world, the Cochrane Institute. They and others measured it and concluded that this "effectiveness" equates to the vaccine helping about 1 person in every 100 people vaccinated.

So what we have then is a vaccine that amongst its effective target group helps 1 in 100 people, and which in other groups like the elderly, is deemed to be not useful.

And this staggeringly useless product is being pushed out to the populous with immense fervour, using massive marketing campaigns likely costing millions and via a purposeful Campaign Of Fear as instructed by the CDC (Centre For Disease Control) in the USA.

The statement that the crooks are running the world doesn't really come close to describing this situation !
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 12:06 PM

Well, I avoided it this year even though I have cancer and the 3 or so chest infections I got were not flu-related. I had a touch of high temperature one day and felt slightly rotten but I wasn't in hospital at the time and my body burned it off fairly quickly and naturally so perhaps Realist is right about this. I just took a few paracetamol, and not too many of them because I wanted to monitor how long the symptoms would last, and they weren't too serious anyway.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

05-03-2019, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Well, I avoided it this year even though I have cancer and the 3 or so chest infections I got were not flu-related. I had a touch of high temperature one day and felt slightly rotten but I wasn't in hospital at the time and my body burned it off fairly quickly and naturally so perhaps Realist is right about this. I just took a few paracetamol, and not too many of them because I wanted to monitor how long the symptoms would last, and they weren't too serious anyway.
Hi Ffosse

Interesting feedback. Couple of points to mention.

Firstly don't get hung up on whether or not you caught flu. It's anecdotal evidence nothing more. People who have the vaccine still get the flu, of course they do, because the vaccine only helps about 1 in every 100 people vaccinated.

On the other hand there are people who don't have the vaccine and some of them get the flu too.

Individual cases mean nothing. What counts is the hard evidence from hundreds of studies involving thousands or even millions of people. THAT evidence tells us that the flu vaccine is just useless snake oil. That's all we need to know.

Secondly, you were imho, very wrong to take paracetamol when you were experiencing cold symptoms and raised temperature. Doing so obstructs your own bodies self healing defences. It stops your body being able to create a fever which is an essential part of the healing process. The fever prevents the cold bugs and bacteria from multiplying and so keeps the numbers down whilst your white cell good guys wade in and go and kill them. Taking either paracetamol or neurofen or aspirin either directly or in the many cold remedy products (capsules, syrups, lozenges etc) just prevents your body from generating the fever. As a result the bugs multiply freely at an ever increasing alarming rate (2,4,8,16,32,64 etc) and in no time at all the body is totally overrun. In older and weaker people that can actually be fatal.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 03:09 PM

never had a flu jab and never had the flu either,don't believe in pumping muck into the body if it is not necessary

Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top