Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 02:35 PM

Re: Fgm

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
He's more concerned with due procedure than protecting girls from mutilation.

Silly old f***er.
I'd like to rearrange his genitalia with a blunt rusty old knife...
What an excellent idea .
However impractical
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What an excellent idea .
However impractical
Hi

I have seen too much violence in my life to want any more.

Being a Dad and a brother I could make an exception for him.

He is the epitome of everything that is wrong about being a man.

It is wrong I know, but I could just give him a good kicking.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Proof if proof was ever needed as to why this country on certain matters ( above and beyond the day to day running of the country such as brexit, capitol punishment child protection etc ) should NEVER be left to the half wits we house in Westminster as time and time again be it war or peace they make the wrong call and without any consequence upon them whatsoever yet their actions bring misery to millions day in day out
What's your alternative solution and does it involve gunpowder?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:04 PM

FGM,is no more a valid cultural tradition than cannibalism.
The worst forms of retrogressive cultural practices that belong to the Stone Age and that should be done away with and fought in all possible ways.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:11 PM

Of course it's not valid Cinderella and it's clearly a criminal act. But what I don't understand is how this is something that should be put before parliament in the first place.

For people to be talking of anarchy for this reason is ridiculous.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Of course it's not valid Cinderella and it's clearly a criminal act. But what I don't understand is how this is something that should be put before parliament in the first place.

For people to be talking of anarchy for this reason is ridiculous.
Hi

It needs to be outlawed simply because it is so wrong we never thought we would need a Law against it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-02-2019, 09:28 PM

I am sure there was a law against this already Swim. There were cases where women wanted cosmetic alterations to their um, bits and could not have that done. There must have been a religious challenge to that, but this is not a religious practice. But then I don't think boys should be circumcised as part of religious practice. Only for health reasons.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:31 PM

Maajid Nawaz was speaking on LBC today re this .

You simply can't belive the crackpots who phoned in and thought FGM was more or less ok .
Including a WOMAN !
People come from these barbaric countries come to this country often supposedly as refugees but send their young female children back to Uganda /Somalia or wherever to be multilated .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Maajid Nawaz was speaking on LBC today re this .

You simply can't belive the crackpots who phoned in and thought FGM was more or less ok .
Including a WOMAN !
People come from these barbaric countries come to this country often supposedly as refugees but send their young female children back to Uganda /Somalia or wherever to be multilated .
Women, you would think had a better understanding of the dangers.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-02-2019, 11:49 PM

From what I've read or heard it's something that is enforced by women onto women. Such is the way of the world.

We cannot stop it happening in other parts of the world but I cannot understand how it's possible that it's still legal here.... anyone understand the legal bits of why there was a vote?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top