Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 07:23 PM

Re: Should I? Do you? Dare I?

I'd hate to sleep in bed naked and certainly wouldn't want another naked body near me.
I expect most people wear nighties, PJs etc otherwise they wouldn't make and sell so many.
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 07:33 PM

I always put my PJ's on after my evening shower, but take them off to sleep. Come the morning I slip my PJ's on to put the kettle on and feed the cat, after my morning cuppa I will dress for the day, except for Sunday's always (if no visitors, or going out) Sunday is PJ day. But then I do live alone.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
How do you feel about sleeping in the buff? For or against?
I got a couple of pairs of pyjamas for when I had to go into hospital. I'm pleased to say they have been sitting at the bottom of a drawer for years now. That's the only time I've worn them.

We are great friends and have been together for 42 years. There were no day or night time inhibitions during former times but these days, I know we'd both rather have a good meal.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
SG, Reading it again, really made me laugh and how very daring l was to admit such stuff!
I was never the same Art and stopped shaving my legs.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Any more than two or three paragraphs and I rapidly lose interest !
Short attention span, eh?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:45 PM

I can't sleep with anything on. Nothing nicer than slipping into cool sheets in the buff.
I haven't worn clothes to bed since I was in my early twenties, when I had a thing for glam. nighties.

The only thing I worry about these days is if I am taken ill in the night. I have a couple of dressing gowns hung up behind the door and a supply of nighties and jim jams in a drawer. If I get ill and can't put them on I hope my husband will dress me before the ambulance comes.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:49 PM

I never wear anything in bed because when it twists and scrunches up it drives me nuts! That said, even when I was having my heart attack I got fully dressed and packed a bag before the ambulance arrived. Dignity before all else, that's me.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I can't sleep with anything on. Nothing nicer than slipping into cool sheets in the buff.
I haven't worn clothes to bed since I was in my early twenties, when I had a thing for glam. nighties.

The only thing I worry about these days is if I am taken ill in the night. I have a couple of dressing gowns hung up behind the door and a supply of nighties and jim jams in a drawer. If I get ill and can't put them on I hope my husband will dress me before the ambulance comes.

OMG Aerolor, please don't remind me about that embarrassing moment in my life again. My sons saw me in the buff when they were little, so the thought of them being in the bedroom when I was out of it didn't bother me that much, but my brother!!! good grief, I grew up with six brothers and managed over 21 years to avoid ever being seen in the buff, only for one of them to see me when I was zonked. Embarrassing indeed.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:56 PM

Sorry, I focused on the Tpin element, another ghost.

That might be enough for closure.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
This is why I wear pyjamas. I would not want any emergency at night with me either running out nekkid or being carried out with all on display!

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top