Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 11:06 PM

Re: What annoys you the most?

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Herring gulls with hairy legs (in other words not a lot these days!)
Well then, a 72 year old virgin it is!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:03 AM

Litter louts annoy me, there is no need to do that, just take your litter home. Same with fly tippers, they should be caught & prosecuted.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:27 AM

What annoys me the most?

Swearing and bad manners (and for you jokers, no not the music group)
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 07:09 AM

Cruelty....having just read the drowning dog thread...Cruelty in all its shapes and sizes that really gets to me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Cruelty....having just read the drowning dog thread...Cruelty in all its shapes and sizes that really gets to me.
Right! You've reminded me of the one thing that REALLY boils my p!ss.

Other things annoy me or irritate me but any form of cruelty - that's something that crosses the line for both of us.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Flat pigeons?
They're Flat after I've run the dirty little buggers over Todger...

Good morning by the way.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:37 PM

Narcissistic people!....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I know you’ll let out a few expletives when you read this but please explain?
There are still one or two counties in England that still maintain their uniqueness and individuality Minx. Yorkshire being one of them. I'm not talking about the posh end like Harrogate, York and Leeds, but the grass roots areas like South Yorkshire comprising Barnsley, Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster. Although Doncaster has lost its identity and you have to travel to the rural areas and villages where I live to get a real flavour of the county.

Those rural areas grew up mining coal, and all the residents wore flat caps, raced pigeons and spit on the pavements....Ug! As a boy I delivered the papers just as the night shift was returning home....

It was a brilliant place to live in those days, everyone looked out for each other, the local bobbies knew who your dad was, and there was very little crime that the bobbies didn't know who done it! Only the Doctor had a car, and street games were common. Now it's crap! But there are still hard core Yorkshiremen still wearing flat caps though, and happily very few pigeons...
Just this Minx..................

And this....................

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-11-2020, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
And there's more … couldn't resist posting this one, there's so much more than flat caps and pigeons to this and it's very interesting to read about something that's far from annoying (apologies to OP):

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/un...hat-they-mean/
Ha ha .....I use most of those sayings on a daily basis Baz...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
They're Flat after I've run the dirty little buggers over Todger...

Good morning by the way.....
Good morning indeed!

Wood pigeons are nice enough but feral "town" pigeons aka Rock Doves are a bit orrid. Their nests are awful and glued together with their droppings.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top