Join for free
Page 1 of 246 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last »
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:19 PM

Let's have a laugh

A Laugh a Day keeps the miseries away - or so it is said!

Let's see what makes you laugh :::

Two Indians and an Irishman were walking through the woods.

All of a sudden one of the Indians ran up a hill to the mouth of a small cave.

'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' he called into the cave and listened closely until he heard an answering, 'Wooooo! Wooooo! Woooooo!

He then tore off his clothes and ran into the cave.

The Irishman was puzzled and asked the remaining Indian what it was all about. 'Was the other Indian crazy or what?'

The Indian replied 'No, It is our custom during mating season when Indian men see cave, they holler 'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' into the opening.. If they get an answer back, it means there's a beautiful squaw in there waiting for us.

Just then they came upon another cave.

The second Indian ran up to the cave, stopped, and hollered, 'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' Immediately, there was the answer.

'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' from deep inside.

He also tore off his clothes and ran into the opening.

The Irishman wandered around in the woods alone for a while, and then spied a third large cave. As he looked in amazement at the size of the huge opening, he was thinking, 'Hoo, man! Look at the size of this cave! It is bigger than those the Indians found. There must be some really big, fine women in this cave!'

He stood in front of the opening and hollered with all his might

'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' Like the others, he then heard an answering call, 'WOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO!'

With a gleam in his eye and a smile on his face, he raced into the cave,tearing off his clothes as he ran.

The following day, the headline of the local newspaper read................

You'll like this

NAKED IRISHMAN RUN OVER BY TRAIN!!!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:25 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

(goond one)
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 01:44 PM

Two Irish couples decided to swap partners for the night to spice up their love life. In the morning Pat said to Paddy "Wow!! That was incredible. I wonder how the girls got on?"
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 07:50 AM

A friend of mine just got a new job doing shift work making chess pieces. He's on Knights at the moment.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 02:41 PM

Two very inebriated friends trail back to one of their homes at 3:30 in the morning to find the wife of one of the friends stood in the doorway armed with a rolling pin. The other mate remarked "You wife's certainly keen, fancy baking at this time of night"
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 05:51 PM

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near a gas station that was closed for the night.

They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying,
"Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pump, of course, didn't respond.
The younger alien became angry at the lack of response.

The older alien said, "I'd calm down if I were you."

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting.

Again, there was no response.

Pissed at the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said gruffly,

"Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader or I will fire!"

The older alien again warned his comrade saying, "You probably don't want to do that! I really think that will make him mad."

"Rubbish", replied the young alien.. He aimed his weapon and opened fire.

There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards him and blew the younger alien, off his feet and threw him in a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away into a cactus patch.

Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.

"What a ferocious creature!" exclaimed the young, fried alien.
"He damn near killed me!

How did you know he was so dangerous?"

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied,

"If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you never mess
with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear."
Richmond
United Kingdom

15-10-2018, 05:53 PM

Good one Old Supporter!
Richmond
United Kingdom

15-10-2018, 05:55 PM

Hmmm! wonder which of them - or both got to experience the fury of the wife and rolling pin! Judd LOL
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK

16-10-2018, 07:38 AM

Chap sitting on a park bench watching 2 people at work. First one was digging holes, the second one came after him and filled them in again. Curious he went over and asked them why? They said that they normally worked as a gang of three, but Paddy, who puts the small trees into the holes, was off sick.
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK

16-10-2018, 07:45 AM

Walking in the park the other day, I saw an old man sitting on a seat looking very sad. I went over to see if there was anything I could do. He said " See that School over there, I built it all myself in 5 years, but no-one says anything"."See that Hospital over there, I built it all by myself in 10 years, but nothing" "But get caught shagging just one goat and........."

Page 1 of 246 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top