Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 03:46 PM

An apology

When I left the forum some time ago, some of my comments were less than courteous and for that I sincerely apologise. I was under an enormous amount of pressure at the time, although that really isn't much of an excuse.

I logged on again a few days ago as JJ50, but was soon sussed out as Tarantula, as my posting style hasn't changed.

Anyway for better or worse I am back again.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 03:48 PM

Re: An apology

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
When I left the forum some time ago, some of my comments were less than courteous and for that I sincerely apologise. I was under an enormous amount of pressure at the time, although that really isn't much of an excuse.

I logged on again a few days ago as JJ50, but was soon sussed out as Tarantula, as my posting style hasn't changed.

Welcome back! we all have our moments
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 03:52 PM

I realised it was you Tarantula (I recognised the soft toy you had on your bedhead). Anyway, the past is the past - fresh start and all that. Welcome to the forum.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:17 PM

Thank you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->

We've never cyber-met, but fair play for that!

RESPECT!

I look forward to --- debating / discussing / arguing / whatever wiff yer!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:31 PM

Welcome back!
I didn't always agree with you but, it was refreshing, on occasion, to read an alternative view on some subjects.
It would be boring if we all thought the same way.
A little more tact shown on some topics may suffice
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

16-07-2019, 04:38 PM

I am me and say what I think but there is no excuse for rudeness, I will endeavour to rein myself in.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:43 PM

Yo Tara!
No, I didn't realise that JJ50 was you at all actually.
Nice to have you back honestly, no apology necessary
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:45 PM

Welcome back Tara
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:48 PM

good to have you back. There are times that are more important than being on a web forum. Domestic circumstances can cause stress when you just want to hit out verbally if not physically,we or at least I have been there as well.

So clean start the past is in the past and that is where it should stay

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top