Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 04:05 PM

Re: Don’t laugh

Did your wife not take a video of you with one leg in and one leg out, now that would have been funny, he, he, he. lol
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Did your wife not take a video of you with one leg in and one leg out, now that would have been funny, he, he, he. lol
You can go off people you know,,,,,,
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 08:21 PM

Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=Artangel;1801295]Well, l’m not laughing Primus. I am feeling for you and commiserating.
You need lots of TLC at the moment. Is there anyone who could rub your back or stand on it?
My ex husband used to stand on my back if it hurt.[/QUOTE]

Goodness, Artie, what would he do to you if it didn't hurt?!?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Who am I to laugh I have trouble getting my socks on and often have to lay on the bed with my legs in the air to get my tights on
So do I.

(I'm talking about my socks!)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:16 AM

Good Morning Primus - how are you and Mrs P today? I hope you are both feeling better.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:22 AM

Morning tabs, Mrs p is ok today, I’m still in pain, and had a restless night, but I think my back is a bit better, just taken a load of painkillers so we’ll see when they kick in,,
Thanks for asking...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Morning tabs, Mrs p is ok today, I’m still in pain, and had a restless night, but I think my back is a bit better, just taken a load of painkillers so we’ll see when they kick in,,
Thanks for asking...
Good to hear you are on the mend - just take it steady!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Thanks for asking...
Back pain is so debilitating isn't it. It affects almost everything you do. Hope you feel better soon Primus.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Back pain is so debilitating isn't it. It affects almost everything you do. Hope you feel better soon Primus.
Longy, This is why l didn’t find it funny. I have only ever had backache about four times in my life and it hurts! Mine is usually caused by bad posture.
The pain is unforgiving and nags at you lt stops you doing anything and you dare not move as the pain makes you scream!
Getting up from a chair is a task in itself! .

I usually find, putting my back against a hot radiator helps and the pain seems to ease off, soon after.
I also make a fist and really rub the painful area.

I hope the pain is easing off, Primus.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top