Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 02:26 PM

Re: Amazon Lockers

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me neither. I could order one but that's no good if it ends up inside the locker.
Order two, simples.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Order two, simples.

wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me neither. I could order one but that's no good if it ends up inside the locker.
Nice one LD I wouldn't have thought of that
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
Nice one LD I wouldn't have thought of that
I try to think of everything.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 03:31 PM

I must admit Amazon Lockers sound ideal, but only if you have Amazon Prime and a Smartphone, which not everyone has.
I personally prefer to have any Amazon parcels delivered to the house as we are in most of the time. Sod's law if we miss them, they never leave the parcel as we are a row of Terraced houses with not much frontage. It would be far too risky to leave parcels in the porch or behind the small wall in front of the bay window. The frontage is so open and in view of anyone walking past. so would be too risky to leave any parcel. Most of our neighbours work during the day too. So usually it's just a card through the letterbox asking us to ring them and give a time when convenient to call again.
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=shropshiregirl;1802382]I must admit Amazon Lockers sound ideal, but only if you have Amazon Prime and a Smartphone, which not everyone has.
I personally prefer to have any Amazon parcels delivered to the house as we are in most of the time. Sod's law if we miss them, they never leave the parcel as we are a row of Terraced houses with not much frontage. It would be far too risky to leave parcels in the porch or behind the small wall in front of the bay window. The frontage is so open and in view of anyone walking past. so would be too risky to leave any parcel. Most of our neighbours work during the day too. So usually it's just a card through the letterbox asking us to ring them and give a time when convenient to call again.[/QUOTE

You don’t need a smart phone to unlock the Amazon Locker as you can manually enter the code that unlocks your locker
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by CoffeeCake ->

You don’t need a smart phone to unlock the Amazon Locker as you can manually enter the code that unlocks your locker
Thanks CoffeeCake, I'm guilty of the smartphone theory. I've seen people swiping with their mobiles, and assume that was the only way.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Thanks CoffeeCake, I'm guilty of the smartphone theory. I've seen people swiping with their mobiles, and assume that was the only way.
They sent me a codebar to print off and I had to scan it through the scanner on the locker cabinet.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

17-10-2019, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
They sent me a codebar to print off and I had to scan it through the scanner on the locker cabinet.
Thanks, so I'm half right.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top