Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:53 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Floydy - if I had known you were into ironing I'd have sent some over..
I'd be happy to press your frilly knickers for you, Tabby

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Floydy make sure you rest in between ironing, cleaning, dusting, cooking etc.
Blimey Susie, go easy on me! The ironing is my limit, fit or unfit. I might manage to make a sandwich but's that's about it
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone a night of torrential rain which kept me awake.

I am making savoury bread rolls this morning with olives and sun dried tomatoes to eat with soup. I hope to get the vacuuming done while the dough rises.
Then some sewing to do.

Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:00 PM

Good Morning from a happy Foxy Friday.....

Couldn't see what the weather was like at six this morning so I put my waterproof on anyway.....Turns out it was nice and warm, just a bit wet underfoot after a night of rain...Enjoyed the movie 'Judy' yesterday and the Greggs sandwich even better....Yum Yum!

Car passed its MOT on Wednesday, and I got the results to my blood test this morning....And Yes! they found some blood....
Everything was fine and other than money I'm not short of anything....
Except Kidney function test came back abnormal...
See the doc next week and find out what that's all about....

Good luck with the MRI scans on your SiL Mags, I hope they come out all right.....

Tabby! Langlands at Shiptonthorpe is my favourite garden centre and purveyor of fine pies....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 01:55 PM

Hi

Late today.

Weather is dry now.

Not the best start to the week end, tyre pressure warning light was on and then rear light fault, both the near side rear brake light and indicators are not working.

Changing the bulbs is a nightmare, so off to get them swapped.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 05:56 PM

Happy Friday!

Might get a new car on sunday just waiting for the garage to give me a quote... super busy at work today though eased off at about 4pm so went to tesco and got stuff for dinner.

Wine tonight and a film... then off to the shop tomorrow to pick up little 'uns bearded dragon.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Happy Friday!

Might get a new car on sunday just waiting for the garage to give me a quote... super busy at work today though eased off at about 4pm so went to tesco and got stuff for dinner.

Wine tonight and a film... then off to the shop tomorrow to pick up little 'uns bearded dragon.
Hi Bread.
This is uncanny actually!
My wife has just come home and told me she's traded in her car for another one. Gets it next week.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all still dark out but it isn’t raining.

Early morning for us as we are picking our SIL up at 7am to take him to the hospital for another MRI scan.

Hoping to do my shopping this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags hope all turns out to be well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Late today.

Weather is dry now.

Not the best start to the week end, tyre pressure warning light was on and then rear light fault, both the near side rear brake light and indicators are not working.

Changing the bulbs is a nightmare, so off to get them swapped.
Checkout an earth fault Swim......unusual all bulbs blowing at the same time....
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:32 PM

Well missed my good morning up and out early. See you all tomorrow god willing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top