Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:48 PM

Re: Who to vote for?

Well I can't vote for AfD, and Likud is out of the question in the UK as is the All-Russia People's Front I'm going to vote to try to keep out the anti-Semitic Labour Labour party at all costs. If that means voting Conservative then all the better.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:49 PM

I've had three letters/ leaflets from Lib dems already, nothing from others.

I hope they choose any music carefully in campaigns, Boris had Baba O'Reilly, I think, on one of his campaigns, it contains, "it's a teenage wasteland" in the lyrics.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:54 PM

I have read all your posts with interest. IMHO All MPs are trying to tell us what they want and are fighting tooth and nail to get their way and to Hell with what the voters want.
As for which government we should have. Do we want a government with a PM who is a Communist and who supports people like the IRA and other terrorist organisations?
Do we want a PM that is just going to ignore what the people want and implement what she and she alone wants?
Neither for me. I will stick with what we have in spite of their faults which I must admit are many. Let,s leave them to get on with the job given to them by us, the general public, and get us out of the clutches of the European Bully Boys.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:57 PM

It would be easier if we didn't have to put up with whoever for five years wouldn't it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It would be easier if we didn't have to put up with whoever for five years wouldn't it?
Who knows? We might have another one in February.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 01:19 PM

Hi

Well according to the BBC Corbyn has decided to back the December Election.

Delusional or what?

I have only ever voted Tory once and that was to get rid of Blair.

There is no way at all I am going to vote for Corbyn.

I am not a Marxist or a Terrorist Supporter, so Corbyn is simply not on.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 01:50 PM

I am so disillusioned with this government and parliament, I would dearly love to vote for Nigel and the Brexit Party. But, it would be a wasted vote here as this constituency has been Tory since the mid-1860's. Our MP is Owen Paterson, who supports Leave, so he will romp home in the GE.
It is pointless voting for other parties here, one may as well stay home, but of course, our vote is a precious right, so vote I will.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I am so disillusioned with this government and parliament, I would dearly love to vote for Nigel and the Brexit Party. But, it would be a wasted vote here as this constituency has been Tory since the mid-1860's. Our MP is Owen Paterson, who supports Leave, so he will romp home in the GE.
It is pointless voting for other parties here, one may as well stay home, but of course, our vote is a precious right, so vote I will.
Hi

I was the same Shroppy, with Owen Paterson.

I have now moved to Shrewsbury, different MP and I will not be voting for him, he keeps changing his mind.

Brexit Party or if we get one, Monster Raving Looney.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 02:05 PM

No way would I vote for Liebour MP Barry Sheerman. If no Brexit candidate it will have to be Conservative to keep the likes of Corbyn and Swinson at bay.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

29-10-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No way would I vote for Liebour MP Barry Sheerman. If no Brexit candidate it will have to be Conservative to keep the likes of Corbyn and Swinson at bay.
Hi

I am long gone from Huddersfield Judd, as you know.

I learnt my politics from Harold Wilson, a frequent visitor to my parents house.

My brothers inform me that he is as much use as Abbott and Lammy.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top