Join for free
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 01:02 PM

If it's Boeing ---

I ain't going.

What's gone wrong with Boeing?

Obviously something very serious and probably systemic.

Google "Boeing 777 blow out" and be afraid. VERY afraid. These things including the 737 MAX disaster should never happen.

Another failure in design is the progressive failure of the structure that holds the wing onto the fuselage of recent built 737's.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 02:11 PM

Re: If it's Boeing ---

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I ain't going.

What's gone wrong with Boeing?

Obviously something very serious and probably systemic.

Google "Boeing 777 blow out" and be afraid. VERY afraid. These things including the 737 MAX disaster should never happen.

Another failure in design is the progressive failure of the structure that holds the wing onto the fuselage of recent built 737's.
Sounds a bit more than just a software problem to me Todgy?
Donkeyman!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 02:48 PM

Re: If it's Boeing ---

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Sounds a bit more than just a software problem to me Todgy?
Donkeyman!
Ain't it the truth!

But what other problems exist that are waiting to happen? Maybe it's time for self certification authority to be withdrawn and external independent certification restored.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top