Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 07:18 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It is still dark out and freezing cold! Looking as if it’s lightly snowed but it’s a really heavy, white frost. Maximum temperature 7ºC. Tonight another cold one, the temperature is forecast to be 0ºC!

Today is mine to do with whatever I wish! Some clearing out of old paperwork, mainly though it will be a day of keeping in the warm.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 07:27 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning everybody.

I was awake early so thought I may as well get up.

Later today I'm going to my granddaughter Holly's baby shower. Baby is due in January and her hubby Liam has arranged this as a surprise for her.
It's for 35 people at a posh hotel. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm hoping Tony won't miss me too much. I've given him a few simple jobs that need doing and a new jigsaw to start.
When I get back I promised I'd go to the pub with him - he loves a pint.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 07:53 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Dense fog here .

I have to go our this morning and then a day moving stuff.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone.

Dark and gloomy, very cold and also frosty this morning.

I am going to a Christmas Fair in a church in the centre of town. Don't usually go into town on Saturdays - it is neither nice nor safe - lots of pick pockets about at the moment - but this fair is being run by friends so am going to support them. Afterward I am going to visit another friend just home from hospital.

Then the rest of the day/evening will be spent studying.

Have fun!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 09:50 AM

Morning all
Into town this morning for a mooch around, then to the supermarket nothing else planned just see how the day develops, have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone freezing fog here and being in the river valley it is unlikely to clear all day .

Not a lot planned, I wanted to tidy Chloe but it is too cold to stand in the garage so I might tidy cupboards instead.

Enjoy your day .
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 10:39 AM

Good morning - I am up and dressed. I might have a shave later. That's as far as plans go at the moment.

Have the best day possible.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 11:04 AM

Good morning everyone

Gorgeous morning here cold and sunny....it's Christmas lights switch on in the village...so a little Christmas market and Carol Singers....isn't Christmas lovely.

I'm out to a late lunch with the family in a local pub so a fun day for us....have a great day all whatever is planned

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top